Windows 10: Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

Discus and support Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a watch list of stocks on MS Money, and it works very well for the data, and clicking on a given stock works well for graphs over time, etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TN Trawlerman, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

I have a watch list of stocks on MS Money, and it works very well for the data, and clicking on a given stock works well for graphs over time, etc. BUT, when you have clicked on an individual stock and get the "Overview" page and you see a related news article below the graph that you would like to open, you click on that article and after a brief hesitation the app crashes to my desktop screen. There is the odd article that will open, but 90% fail. Sure would like to know how to fix this. I did a remove and reinstall of "Money", and did the whole DISM and SFC route which showed no issues. At my wits end as to how to fix. Thanks to anyone who can help.

:)

TN Trawlerman, Sep 20, 2020
  2. James897 Win User

Watchlist in Money

Following my upgrade to W10 I find I have to keep resetting my Watchlist in Money. How do I save the Watchlist to avoid this?

James897, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Money Watchlist

I also had a problem with my scanner not communicating.

When I downloaded a new driver for this and installed it, it was followed by quite a long system update.

Anyway now my scanner and Watchlist Money are working again.

ChrisHobbs_2708, Sep 20, 2020
  4. CC5750 Win User

Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

Money Watchlist

The favorites I add to my Money Watchlist keep disappearing. My watchlist is pinned as a live tile but if I click on it, it almost always clears my entries, and then there are other times when it just clears them for no reason whatsoever. What am I doing
    wrong?

CC5750, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

1. Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money Watchlist

2. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  3. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  4. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft start news articles: Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect...
  5. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft start news articles: Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect...
  6. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. money app watchlist disappeared

money app watchlist disappeared: I had a watchlist in the money application on my desktop for years. When opening the money application today the watchlist is missing. What causes the watchlist to be deleted and how do I get it back?...
  8. money app watchlist disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    money app watchlist disappeared: I had a watchlist in the money application on my desktop for years. When opening the money application today the watchlist is missing. What causes the watchlist to be deleted and how do I get it back?...
  9. Money App has Lost the Watchlist

Money App has Lost the Watchlist: The latest Money app has lost my watchlist which is empty. I've reset & reinstalled the app and my stock data is still listed on MSN. Have othes had this issue which is probably a bug? 173550
  10. Money App - Watchlist Deleted!

Money App - Watchlist Deleted!: I find the Money app one of the more useful apps, particularly the Watchlist to keep an eye on preferred shares. I noticed today my Watchlist was empty and there are feedback reports confirming the same behaviour. I guess this is another sloppy software engineering effort by...