Windows 10: Microsoft Money

Discus and support Microsoft Money in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi How can I set the program up so that credits to an account are shown before debits on the same day? At the moment debits are being entered which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulLeonard7, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft Money

Hi

How can I set the program up so that credits to an account are shown before debits on the same day?

At the moment debits are being entered which shows the account in the red only to be in the black

when my salary is entered.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thank you

Paul Leonard

:)

PaulLeonard7, Apr 28, 2020

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 28, 2020
  3. ArunRomi Win User
    Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft Money

microsoft money sunset

Hi,

For Microsoft Money issues, kindly post directly to the Microsoft Money Forum for further assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Joanna 777, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Money

1. Microsoft Money - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money

2. Microsoft Money Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Issue: I have a 2009 iMac with VMWare Fusion installed so that I can use Microsoft Money Plus. It's the only program I used on this machine and I've used it for more than 15 years. I've tired other software but this suits my needs. Today when I try to open Money Plus it tells me...
  3. Microsoft Money Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Issue: I have a 2009 iMac with VMWare Fusion installed so that I can use Microsoft Money Plus. It's the only program I used on this machine and I've used it for more than 15 years. I've tired other software but this suits my needs. Today when I try to open Money Plus it tells me...
  4. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  5. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  6. Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?: Is Microsoft money still available in 2024? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-money-still-available-in-2024/4bd33289-a5f4-47b1-8fdd-76397af33039
  7. Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?: Is Microsoft money still available in 2024? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-money-still-available-in-2024/4bd33289-a5f4-47b1-8fdd-76397af33039
  8. Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money: I KNOW that MS Money is no longer supported, but it's STILL the best program of it's kind and I still use it after all these years.Had an experience with fraud and had to close my bank accounts and reopen new ones. Got a statement from the bank that covers Nov-Dec, but I...
  9. Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money

Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money: I KNOW that MS Money is no longer supported, but it's STILL the best program of it's kind and I still use it after all these years.Had an experience with fraud and had to close my bank accounts and reopen new ones. Got a statement from the bank that covers Nov-Dec, but I...
  10. microsoft Money Plus Deluxe

microsoft Money Plus Deluxe: I accidentally did something so all my payee entries show all 3 lines whereas I only want one line. I can't figure out how to get it back. Any help would be appreciated. If I restore a backup from before this happened would that restore the way it looked?...