Windows 10: Microsoft morons, whoever created this BSOD problem, clean your shiit!

Discus and support Microsoft morons, whoever created this BSOD problem, clean your shiit! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A miserable story with Windows 1803, 1. Upgrade to win10 last year, happy. 2. Automatically updated to 1803 this year, frequent BSOD. 3.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gavin_647, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Gavin_647 Win User

Microsoft morons, whoever created this BSOD problem, clean your shiit!

A miserable story with Windows 1803,

1. Upgrade to win10 last year, happy.

2. Automatically updated to 1803 this year, frequent BSOD.

3. Contacted support, reinstalled win10 from scratch, disabled update service, happy.

4. Windows secretly downloaded 1803, and forced to install, WITHOUT CONSENT, frequent BSOD again.

5. Contacted support, suggested to disable update service, reinstalled win10 from scratch again, disabled update service, happy again.

4. Windows secretly downloaded 1803 again, and forced to install again, WITHOUT CONSENT, frequent BSOD again.

5. Contact Microsoft, suggested to upgrade 1809, created ISO, upgraded, still frequent BSOD.

Now I can barely use my computer for work. The person in charge of 1803 is a complete idiot, should be banned from software industy for 100 years.

The fact that windows secretly downloaded and installed 1803 without consent(the udpate service is disabled) is cheating. By doing this Window does not leave user any chance to stay at a stable version. Today`s Microsoft is really the hole of the assss, Bill Gates would be ashamed of what you are doing, and regret for bringing in a bunch of morons into once a great company.

Microsoft morons,  whoever created this BSOD problem,  clean your shiit! 0a9cab70-2f59-4f48-847b-f649271f5236?upload=true.png

:)

Gavin_647, Dec 6, 2018

2. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 6, 2018
  4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Microsoft morons,  whoever created this BSOD problem,  clean your shiit! :)

cplpro, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft morons, whoever created this BSOD problem, clean your shiit! - Similar Threads - Microsoft morons whoever

2. Why did the morons at Microsoft make the WMA file format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did the morons at Microsoft make the WMA file format?: Why did the morons at Microsoft make the WMA file format?We already had plenty of audio file formats. So the morons at Microsoft make another one so they didn't have to pay for MP3s. Yet another decision by Microsoft aimed at helping itself while annoying their users....
  3. Why did the morons at Microsoft make the WMA file format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did the morons at Microsoft make the WMA file format?: Why did the morons at Microsoft make the WMA file format?We already had plenty of audio file formats. So the morons at Microsoft make another one so they didn't have to pay for MP3s. Yet another decision by Microsoft aimed at helping itself while annoying their users....
  4. "Problem with Your Microsoft Account"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Problem with Your Microsoft Account": Hello,I'm getting daily message "Problem with your Microsoft account", which is than quickly fixed by clicking the message, showing the account page in settings and some moving dots ... only a few seconds. After that, everything seems to be fine ...until the next day. ......
  5. moronic update nonsense

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moronic update nonsense: How do i turn off this trash update pop up garbage that freezes my screen while i am in the middle of something else? why would it come up randomly after the computer has been on for an hour? are you that stupid ?...
  6. Problems with microsoft your phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with microsoft your phone: I can't connect my galaxy s10e to my windows computer. I have looked into the Microsoft material about it but I couldn't find something to help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-microsoft-your-phone/a63ce06a-0737-4e34-84c5-d9c0b4fbacfb
  7. Whoever created this Your Phone companion app needs to be fired. This is the worst app that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whoever created this Your Phone companion app needs to be fired. This is the worst app that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/johnnewburg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g9fokh/whoever_created_this_your_phone_companion_app/
  8. BSOD problems after clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD problems after clean install: Hi, I have recently performed a fresh install of windows, by booting from a USB (I used the choose a device in troubleshooting if that helps). And when I am playing video games, my game will freeze for a bit and then a BSOD with critical process died, or unexpected store...
  9. Microsoft morons, whoever created this BSOD problem, clean your ****!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft morons, whoever created this BSOD problem, clean your ****!: A miserable story with Windows 1803, 1. Upgrade to win10 last year, happy. 2. Automatically updated to 1803 this year, frequent BSOD. 3. Contact support, full of ****. Reinstalled win10 from scratch, disabled update service, happy. 4. Windows secretly...
  10. Whoever thought of this

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Whoever thought of this: Hi folks From Ms's documentation : Most accounts use IMAP, but a few may use POP. You'll need a variety of settings before you start to setup your account, including incoming and outgoing mail server names, ports, and SSL settings. For many popular email account types, you...