Windows 10: Microsoft Mouse 3600 Problem

Discus and support Microsoft Mouse 3600 Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Dears, I have a problem with my Bluetooth mouse 3600, it was working properly but when i tried to connect it on another laptop its keeps telling me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by adhamsafwat, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mouse 3600 Problem

Hi Dears,

I have a problem with my Bluetooth mouse 3600, it was working properly but when i tried to connect it on another laptop its keeps telling me '' Try connecting your device again ''. and i couldn't connect it. the mouse is on the pairing mode and i have updated the driver of my Bluetooth device and restarted the computer many times and changed the battery of the mouse. i have done everything but nothing happened.

kindly i need help solving this issue.

thanks alot

:)

adhamsafwat, Feb 3, 2020

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 isn't working.

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Bluetooth mouse on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have tried the below:

• Have you turned on the mouse while connecting via Bluetooth?
    • Were you able to connect any other devices via Bluetooth to your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to download the driver for the mouse from the below link, try to install and check if it helps.

Software download for Mouse 3600

Choose the appropriate operating system and try to install the software.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and
    shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Boubaas Win User
    Microsoft mouse 3600 undetectable

I bought the Microsoft mouse 3600 bluetooth yesterday. First time it paired up with my Asus T300 Chi laptop. But when I wanted to use it the second time it was not detected. Uninstalled it already from my bluetooth list. Tried pushing the button at the bottom
    for 5 seconds so it will get into connect mode. But none of these actions worked. Mouse remains undetectable.

I however can connect the mouse to my Samsung note 4. Also can connect my samsung Note 4 to my laptop. So the issue is between the microsoft mouse 3600 bluetooth and my T300 Chi laptop.

Hopefully someone can help me!

Boubaas, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Microsoft Mouse 3600 Problem

Microsoft mouse 3600 undetectable

! I am going through the EXACT same thing. Asus and 3600. About 4 days ago. All of the suggestions below didnt work.

PLEASE MICROSOFT! PLEASE HELP GET YOUR MOUSE TO PAIR WITH WINDOWS 10 ON AN ASUS!

theMatteBlack, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mouse 3600 Problem

1. Microsoft Mouse 3600 Problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mouse 3600

2. Microsoft 3600 mouse problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 3600 mouse problem: I have a cheap generic laptop https://www.hardcoregames.ca/2021/03/11/huashe-nb14e-laptop/I treed to pair up my Microsoft 3600 mouse but it would not work. I have a cheap Bluetooth 3.0 mousse and does work.Wonder what's up the 3600 mouse? It pairs up fine but does not work...
  3. Microsoft 3600 mouse problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 3600 mouse problem: I have a cheap generic laptop https://www.hardcoregames.ca/2021/03/11/huashe-nb14e-laptop/I treed to pair up my Microsoft 3600 mouse but it would not work. I have a cheap Bluetooth 3.0 mousse and does work.Wonder what's up the 3600 mouse? It pairs up fine but does not work...
  4. Microsoft 3600 mouse problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 3600 bt mouse

3600 bt mouse: I have a mouse driver 14 years old! That keeps losing connection, can't update. What's up with that? Tried anything, is it broke? Get back to me asap Max https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3600-bt-mouse/c1bc9106-8d7f-456c-b787-43de4334f74d
  6. Microsoft mobile mouse 3600

Microsoft mobile mouse 3600: My Microsoft mobile mouse 3600 does not want to turn off or connect to my PC anymore. The Blue sensor light keeps flashing and the backlight stays on in a green/yellow color. I have changed the battery, which did not help. The mouse does not turn off no matter how long I push...
  7. Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working

Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working: Every once in a while, my Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 stops working. The blue sensor light stays normal, but the laptop does not seem to receive any input from the mouse. During these times, when I open the Bluetooth settings, the mouse displays the status message "Bluetooth...
  8. 3600 mouse

3600 mouse: I recently bought a 3600 mouse and I cannot get the scroll wheel to work as I want it to. Id like to remap it and set the scroll wheel's left and right click to back and forward but for some reason I cant. Any help you can offer would be great!...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  10. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®: Hello fellows, I have mouse type Bluetooth Mobile 3600. This mouse has a 4-way scroll wheel, but I can´t set functions when the wheel goes right or left (I would like to use it as back and forward in the browser). In Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center application is only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse 3600 try connect again

2. bluetooth mouse 3600 try connecting again

3. cannot connect 3600 mouse