Windows 10: Microsoft mouse and keyboard center with macro the home key fails

Discus and support Microsoft mouse and keyboard center with macro the home key fails in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In Microsoft mouse and keyboard center when I did a macro and tried record the home key fail. I have Windows 10 Home 1809 and Microsoft mouse and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vp23432, Oct 19, 2019.

1. vp23432 Win User

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center with macro the home key fails

In Microsoft mouse and keyboard center when I did a macro and tried record the home key fail. I have Windows 10 Home 1809 and Microsoft mouse and keyboard center 12.181.137.0 but it is a failure that I repeat at many computers with many mouses and so.

My actual mouse:

Device Name(Device Name),Serial Number(Serial Number),Firmware Version(Firmware Version),PID/VID,Color ID(Color ID)
    Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse (Mouse and Keyboard Center),Unknown,Unknown,0x045E/0x0745,0x0,
    Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard (Mouse and Keyboard Center),Unknown,Unknown,0x045E/0x0745,,

:)

vp23432, Oct 19, 2019
  2. jk5159 Win User

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Failing to Load

Since Windows Build 18362, The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center fail to load. States no keyboard available. I am using a Microsoft 5050 Keyboard and it works like a normal keyboard but without the app I no longer have access to the Macros I have set
    up. I have tried to make it work by changing USB ports and by using 3 different Microsoft 5050 keyboards. If i revert back to Build 18362 everything works fine. Any suggestions?

jk5159, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Mouse and keyboard center macros take ages for first run

Hi David,

I understand your concern, I’ll be glad to assists you. I suggest you to clear the
    FilterKeys and check if it helps.

• Type Ease of Access Center in the search box.
    • Select make the keyboard easier to use.
    • Click to clear Turn on Filter Keys, or adjust the settings to a quicker rate.
    • Close the Window.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to remove and re add the macros.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to/keyboard/macros

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center with macro the home key fails

Mouse and keyboard center macros take ages for first run

After booting Windows 10, when hitting one of the macro keys on my Microsoft keyboard for the fist time (where macros are assigned using mouse and keyboard center), it takes like half a minute before the macro is carried out.

Subsequent macro invocations run without delay.

How can this be fixed?

DavidGPeters, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center with macro the home key fails

1. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center with macro the home key fails - Similar Threads - Microsoft mouse keyboard

2. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11: I just bought a Windows 11 PC to replace my old Windows 10 PC. I was in the process of installing all of my apps and configuring them on Windows 11 just as I had in Win 10. So far, everything has worked that I tried as before in Win 10, but when I ran a macro with the button...
  3. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11: I just bought a Windows 11 PC to replace my old Windows 10 PC. I was in the process of installing all of my apps and configuring them on Windows 11 just as I had in Win 10. So far, everything has worked that I tried as before in Win 10, but when I ran a macro with the button...
  4. Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - Macro Creation using the Windows Command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center - Macro Creation using the Windows Command: I regularly use a Mixed Reality Headset and I have the Sidewinder X6 Keyboard. I want to program a "Win+Y" macro command to switch between Desktop and MRH mode. The software doesn't take the Windows Command in Macro creation. I try the "insert special key" function, it adds...
  5. Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location: Hello, I had to reinstall my Windows 10 and I just reinstalled the latest version of Mouse and Keyboard Center MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_14.41.exe. However my macros are not showing. My old macros still exist under "Documents\Microsoft Hardware\Macros". Why isn't it using...
  6. Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location

Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location: Hello, I had to reinstall my Windows 10 and I just reinstalled the latest version of Mouse and Keyboard Center MouseKeyboardCenter_64bit_ENG_14.41.exe. However my macros are not showing. My old macros still exist under "Documents\Microsoft Hardware\Macros". Why isn't it using...
  7. Where is Mouse & Keyboard Center 14 Macro Location

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Moving focus in macro created in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Moving focus in macro created in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: Recently I been creating macros using the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. The macros work great, but there's one thing I can't get the macro to do: Move focus from one cell to another. I'm working in a spreadsheet which requires me to double-click on a cell to open it...
  9. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Macro recorder in other apps

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Macro recorder in other apps: Hi This didn't fit in any other categories so I put it here. I've just received a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 as a birthday gift and after finding out that there was the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center and I found out that there was a macro recorder embedded...
  10. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Failing to Load

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Failing to Load: Since Windows Build 18362, The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center fail to load. States no keyboard available. I am using a Microsoft 5050 Keyboard and it works like a normal keyboard but without the app I no longer have access to the Macros I have set up. I have tried to...