Windows 10: Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse

Discus and support Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Will Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech LX3 optical Mouse?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AldenTueller, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse

Will Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech LX3 optical Mouse?

:)

AldenTueller, Jan 11, 2019

2. SIdewinder Mouse NOT recognized in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Hello,

Same problem here, the old Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center asked me to download the update.

Since the update is installed, the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center tells me that I don't have any device compatible.

Actually i have the Wireless Mouse 5000, that is listed as supported.

I think Microsoft did a great job with the testing of the update, maybe it's working for logitech device...

Bertrand A, Jan 11, 2019
  3. KJM
    KJM Win User
    Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

4. Gary Win User

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center

I had a Microsoft Wireless keyboard and Mouse and they both never worked properly on Win 10 . I went with a Logitech MK710 KB and a LT MK705 Mouse and they both work great.

Thema:

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse

1. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse - Similar Threads - Microsoft mouse keyboard

2. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Failing to Load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Failing to Load: Since Windows Build 18362, The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center fail to load. States no keyboard available. I am using a Microsoft 5050 Keyboard and it works like a normal keyboard but without the app I no longer have access to the Macros I have set up. I have tried to...
  3. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Will Not Load

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Will Not Load: I did an upgrade from Build 18362.86 to 18894.1000. Upgrade went fine but would not load the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. It is a Microsoft Model 5050 keyboard. The keyboard works as far as typing but I have lost the ability to add Macros to the F keys. I have...
  4. Arc Touch Mouse appears on Mouse & Keyboard Center but not working

Arc Touch Mouse appears on Mouse & Keyboard Center but not working: Hi everyone. I have arc touch mouse (without bluetooth). Its not working for a while and i started to think about it. I'm pluging in receiver and it appears on MKC. But as i said mouse is not working. Blue laser comes up , green light (above scroll) blinks and goes. I tried...
  5. Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and keyboard center is not detecting my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse: I have a perfectly working windows 10 pro laptop , 64-bit and a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse working perfectly. Yet the dumb Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center is not detecting my mouse. Check the picture below. Since this is such an old issue, since I installed...
  6. Cant Uninstall Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center

Cant Uninstall Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center: Hi. I cant seem to uninstall MS Mouse and Keyboard Center. I have tried uninstalling from the Apps category in my Windows 10 settings as well as from the Control Panel--->Programs and Features. Each time I try I get an error telling me something odd about my machine...
  7. Mouse & Keyboard Center + new Mouse 900

Mouse & Keyboard Center + new Mouse 900: Hi, I use both Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 900. When the mouse didn't work anymore I bought a new one, again a Wireless Mouse 900. The Mouse and Keyboard center recognizes the new mouse, but the mouse doesn't work. If I use the receiver that came with the new mouse the M&K...
  8. Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills

Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills: I've installed (had it for several years) Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center again today because the mouse suddenly stopped working. Anyway, the program is installed, mouse works flawlessly but I cannot actually open the program itself. I've tried running it in...
  9. Logitech mouse

Logitech mouse: I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls 37261
  10. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center: customizable buttons/keys don't work in programs which runs under the certain conditions of compatibility modes, or if program runs with administrative privilege... making administrative privilege to "itype.exe & ipoint.exe & mousekeyboardcenter.exe" does not help... as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech wireless mouse