Windows 10: Microsoft Mouse Macros

Discus and support Microsoft Mouse Macros in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Will any supported device for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center be able to create macros? For instance can the Microsoft basic optical mouse create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tuckerfoxy, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mouse Macros

Will any supported device for Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center be able to create macros? For instance can the Microsoft basic optical mouse create and use macros? Or is there a list of devices that are able to create macros using the Microsoft mouse and keyboard center?

:)

Tuckerfoxy, Oct 26, 2020

2. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 Macro

I am having some trouble with macros for my Microsoft mouse. The first time I ran the macro it worked like a charm. Once I knew it was going to work I turned on the "Toggle mode" repeat option and I noticed that it was not repeating. I never was able to
    figure out that issue and suddenly without me changing a thing within my macro the stopped progressing past the first step.

Basically my macro was:

Left mouse click - 5s delay - v - 1s delay - tab - 1s delay - c - 1s delay - tab - 1s delay - enter - 1s delay - down arrow - 1s delay - down arrow

As I said at first it was working (minus the repeating) now it won't even progress past the left mouse click. And I never was able to get it to repeat. I couldn't find where there was an option to put within the macro to make it repeat just the different
    radial buttons. I choose to have it repeat but it wouldn't.

This is my first experience with macros so I am not really sure if there is a problem with the macro or a problem with the program I am trying to use the macro on.

It is very strange because as I mentioned the first few times it worked fine but after that it would not work but the macro is still going through the motions. After the left mouse click another window opens (within the same program) then its supposed to
    input a "v" and then a "c". The thing that throws me off is that if the window does not open within 5s the macro will cause it to tab through the file menu because I have tab in my macro but if the window does open it does not appear to go past the left mouse
    click.

I am sure this sounds like a bunch of rambling and does not make much sense.

Frodo Swaggons, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    How to create macros for Mouse movements?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to create macros for mouse movements. However, we would like to know the make and model of the mouse that you are using.

If you are using a Microsoft mouse, you can download the
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center
    to assign macros. Kindly refer the suggestions from the article

How do I create macros?

However, we do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to creating Macros for Mouse, let me point you in the right direction, where you may get further assistance, if the issue persists. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have
    support professionals to address your query.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 26, 2020
  4. bob661966 Win User

Microsoft Mouse Macros

mouse macros

I have tried app-specific and basic macros, neither worked.

Same macros and same mouse works fine on Windows 7 laptop. It's only on Windows 10 laptop that I have a problem.

bob661966, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mouse Macros

1. Microsoft Mouse Macros - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mouse Macros

2. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11: I just bought a Windows 11 PC to replace my old Windows 10 PC. I was in the process of installing all of my apps and configuring them on Windows 11 just as I had in Win 10. So far, everything has worked that I tried as before in Win 10, but when I ran a macro with the button...
  3. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Macros not working in Windows 11: I just bought a Windows 11 PC to replace my old Windows 10 PC. I was in the process of installing all of my apps and configuring them on Windows 11 just as I had in Win 10. So far, everything has worked that I tried as before in Win 10, but when I ran a macro with the button...
  4. Mouse with Macro Recorder example?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse with Macro Recorder example?: I am trying to implement the macro recorder that is built into the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. So far, I have been able to manually type in keystrokes and mouse clicks. I am looking to accomplish 2 more things: 1 A recorder that records what I actually do in real...
  5. program macro for side button on mouse

program macro for side button on mouse: I'd like the left side button on MS wireless mouse 5000 to enlarge the onscreen text by pressing it once rather than clicking 4 or 5 times on Chrome 's magnifying glass icon. thanks in advance from my aching finger, hand, wrist and forearm. Ray...
  6. Moving focus in macro created in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Moving focus in macro created in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: Recently I been creating macros using the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. The macros work great, but there's one thing I can't get the macro to do: Move focus from one cell to another. I'm working in a spreadsheet which requires me to double-click on a cell to open it...
  7. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Macro recorder in other apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Macro recorder in other apps: Hi This didn't fit in any other categories so I put it here. I've just received a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 as a birthday gift and after finding out that there was the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center and I found out that there was a macro recorder embedded...
  8. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center with macro the home key fails

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center with macro the home key fails: In Microsoft mouse and keyboard center when I did a macro and tried record the home key fail. I have Windows 10 Home 1809 and Microsoft mouse and keyboard center 12.181.137.0 but it is a failure that I repeat at many computers with many mouses and so. My actual mouse:...
  9. How to create macros for Mouse movements?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create macros for Mouse movements?: I need help creating macros for mouse movements to specific location on screen within any program. Any guidance? ***Modified title from: Macros assist please ***...
  10. How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros: Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard? Both have dedicated software for macros, rgb shit etc... Looking for some good software with delay-wait feature. Thanks 127941