Windows 10: Microsoft mouse stop functioning in Windows 10-Code 52

Discus and support Microsoft mouse stop functioning in Windows 10-Code 52 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Issue: Microsoft mouse stop functioning in Windows 10Device: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse MintEnvironment: Windows 10 Home, Version 21H1, OS build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnaC_ATC, Jun 14, 2021.

1. AnnaC_ATC Win User

Microsoft mouse stop functioning in Windows 10-Code 52

Issue: Microsoft mouse stop functioning in Windows 10Device: Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse MintEnvironment: Windows 10 Home, Version 21H1, OS build 19043.1052, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0Initial Diagnosis: Checked Device Manager -> Mice and other pointing deices -> HID-compliant mouse Result: Device status: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. Code 52Attempts t

:)

AnnaC_ATC, Jun 14, 2021

2. Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jun 14, 2021
  3. mouse hardware not detected code 52

Try a different Mouse and a different USB Port.

Try the Win 7 Troubleshooting which resides in the control panel.

code 52 generally relates to a Driver Error or a bad digital signature / outdated signature for the driver.

Read this link .

How to Fix USB Error Digital Signature (Code 52) Error - Appuals.com

Frank N St31n, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Microsoft mouse stop functioning in Windows 10-Code 52

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft mouse stop functioning in Windows 10-Code 52

1. Microsoft mouse stop functioning in Windows 10-Code 52 - Similar Threads - Microsoft mouse stop

2. Mouse Not Working - Windows 10 - HID Compliant code 52

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Not Working - Windows 10 - HID Compliant code 52: hi there, I am having difficulties with my mouse.No matter which mouse USB I connect to the laptop, the mouse still not working. I tried to reinstall my mouse drivers, windows update, bios and nothing happened.No tip from previous community conversations on the same question...
  3. Mouse Not Working - Windows 10 - HID Compliant code 52

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Not Working - Windows 10 - HID Compliant code 52: hi there, I am having difficulties with my mouse.No matter which mouse USB I connect to the laptop, the mouse still not working. I tried to reinstall my mouse drivers, windows update, bios and nothing happened.No tip from previous community conversations on the same question...
  4. Mouse Not Working - Windows 10 - HID Compliant code 52

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver error code 52

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver error code 52: My synaptics precision touchpad filter driver is showing driver code error 52. How do i fix it without disabling my touchpad? Updating drivers shows latest version installed....
  6. Driver error code 52 Windows 10 x64

Driver error code 52 Windows 10 x64: When connecting the device, I get error code # 52. The software has a valid signature! How to find out the reason? The driver developer says their software runs without errors, which is why the problem is on Windows 10....
  7. Error code 52

Error code 52: The error code is quoted as follows "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an...
  8. Code 52 for USB Mouse (Mad Catz RAT 3)

Code 52 for USB Mouse (Mad Catz RAT 3): Hello! I have been receiving this annoying error readout when trying to use my gaming mouse, a Mad Catz RAT 3, with Windows 10. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a...
  9. Error Code 52

Error Code 52: I have been trying to fix this error for 2 days now. My mouse Razer Naga Chroma has the error. I have tried: -Driver easy (Updated the driver still not working) -REGEDIT (I tried deleting the two files, but it would not let me saying error while deleting key) -Startup...
  10. Windows 10: DVD Player Code 52

Windows 10: DVD Player Code 52: I installed Windows 10 recently. Last week. Tonight I tried to use my DVD/CD drive and it does not work. I checked for drivers and all are up to date. The drives were working before. Here is what I am getting in the Device manager: Windows cannot verify the digital signature...