Windows 10: Microsoft movies and TV app question

Discus and support Microsoft movies and TV app question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is the Microsoft movies and TV app only for windows 8 or 10? I found out windows 7 works better on my netbook but I miss the Microsoft movies and TV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Miss Bad Wolf, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Microsoft movies and TV app question

Is the Microsoft movies and TV app only for windows 8 or 10? I found out windows 7 works better on my netbook but I miss the Microsoft movies and TV app.
    Or is there another way to watch videos purchased from Microsoft and also another way to watch videos I got downloaded such as MP4 movies?

:)

Miss Bad Wolf, Aug 5, 2017

2. Windows 10 + Xbox app + Live TV stream with Dish TV (satellite tv)

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

I would advise you to use the Microsoft Movies & TV app to enjoy live TV feature via my Windows 10 PC.

Ref:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/what-is-the-microsoft-movies-tv-app

To download the Movies and TV, please refer below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 5, 2017
  3. Ratandeep Win User
    Using programs installed on Windows 7 with Windows 10

Hello Pat,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

I appreciate you for providing details about your queries.

Your emails are saved on email server. You will not lose any of your emails when using
    mail app.

Movies & TV app will replace Windows media center.

Refer:

What is the Microsoft Movies & TV app?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/what-is-the-microsoft-movies-tv-app

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Ratandeep, Aug 5, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Microsoft movies and TV app question

Bree, Aug 5, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft movies and TV app question

1. Microsoft movies and TV app question - Similar Threads - Microsoft movies app

2. Microsoft Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  3. Microsoft Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  4. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  5. Movies & TV app

Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  6. Microsoft Movie and TV app

Microsoft Movie and TV app: When I try to open my Microsoft Movies @ TV app the Microsoft Store opens up in its place. I set the default but still the Microsoft Store app open automatically. Never happen before. Also, when I insert a DVD in drive Microsoft Store app pops up. How do I fix this. Thanks...
  7. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  8. movie & tv app

movie & tv app: I keep trying to download the movies I buy off google play and the app but I cant downloD IT TO MY PC WHATS THE DEAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-tv-app/c7ddd054-1985-4abd-bad8-618927d95c36
  9. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd
  10. Movies and TV shows question

Movies and TV shows question: Hi I bought some movies and TV shows from the App Store. and the only player that they will play on is movies TV shows player. I have tried quite a few other players they will not play just a blank screen no error message. Just blank screen. Can anyone tell me what I'm...