Windows 10: Microsoft movies & TV error code 0xc1010103

Discus and support Microsoft movies & TV error code 0xc1010103 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does Microsoft movies & TV support an MKV file? because if I try to play an MKV video file in my laptop, it always shows an error code 0xc1010103. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AliAdamas278, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft movies & TV error code 0xc1010103

Does Microsoft movies & TV support an MKV file? because if I try to play an MKV video file in my laptop, it always shows an error code 0xc1010103. I played the video in a different app or in my phone and it works just fine.

:)

AliAdamas278, Dec 9, 2019

2. Error code: 0xc1010103, while playing videos, streaming movie from laptop to Samsung smart TV Windows 10.

Hi,

I am facing problem to play video's and Movie in window 10. Its showing error 0xc1010103 all time.

I check all the drive and codec was fine work,

i try to stream the movie from my laptop to my samsung smart tv and microsoft gif mi 1010103 code

please a need a fix for this

Ray

Old title: film and TV.

demasyfunny People, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Error code: 0xc1010103, while playing videos, streaming movie from laptop to Samsung smart TV Windows 10.

Hi Ray,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, your system shows error code 0xc1010103, while playing videos, streaming movie from laptop to Samsung smart TV and we are glad to assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. How do you stream the movie from the laptop to Samsung smart TV? Is it through chord or wireless?

2. What is the make and model of your laptop?

3. Which application are you using to play the Videos and Movies?

4. Did you make any changes on the system, prior to this issue?

Let’s try to refer to the suggestions provided by Deepak_Krishnan R, replied on February 26, 2016, to fix your issue.

Regards Problem 0xc1010103 in windows 10

Also, uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check, if it works. Refer to these following steps to uninstall the Display driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adapter” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the Display Adapter and click on “uninstall” the Display Adapter driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

e. Reinstall the Display Adapter driver from the manufacturer's website and check, if it works.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft movies & TV error code 0xc1010103

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV - Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft movies & TV error code 0xc1010103

1. Microsoft movies & TV error code 0xc1010103 - Similar Threads - Microsoft movies error

2. Microsoft Movies and TV help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies and TV help: I save clips via shadowplay and when I want to trim them I use the Movies and TV app because it's nice and easy. But lately whenever I do I'm greeted by this message. I've tried reinstalling the app, repairing the app, resetting the app, but nothing has worked....
  3. Microsoft Photos and Microsoft Movies and TV Error Code: 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photos and Microsoft Movies and TV Error Code: 0x80070005: I've been having this problem for so long and I think this is the time that I will have to post this. This is the picture I've captured where the error is being always occurred. By the way, this problem is also occurring in MICROSOFT PHOTOS APP which is I MOSTLY NEEDED....
  4. Microsoft Photos and Microsoft Movies and TV Error Code: 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos and Microsoft Movies and TV Error Code: 0x80070005: I've been having this problem for so long and I think this is the time that I will have to post this. This is the picture I've captured where the error is being always occurred. By the way, this problem is also occurring in MICROSOFT PHOTOS APP which is I MOSTLY NEEDED....
  5. Microsoft Photos and Microsoft Movies and TV Error Code: 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  7. Microsoft Movies & TV App

Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  8. TV AND MOVIE PLAYER ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TV AND MOVIE PLAYER ERROR: Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance. 0xc00d36f2 Im facing this error when I play any video on my laptop. kindly let me know how to fix this error?...
  9. Movies and tv, windows 10, error code 0xc00d715f.

Movies and tv, windows 10, error code 0xc00d715f.: Movies and Tv, Windows 10, error code 0xc00d715f. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-and-tv-windows-10-error-code-0xc00d715f/c13375d5-cea5-488d-8845-a3750c5ce30f
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere: It’s happening — Microsoft is finally part of Movies Anywhere. The company has been working to bring support for Movies Anywhere to Microsoft Movies & TV for months, and the wait is finally over. Movies Anywhere is a service where you can buy movies from iTunes, Prime Video,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc1010103

2. 0xc1010103 エラー

3. error 0xc1010103

4. 0xc1010103 windows 10,
  5. 0xc1010103 movies and tv app,
  6. 0xc1010103 error,
  7. 1010103,
  8. 0xc1010103 fix,
  9. 0xc1010103 movies and tv,
  10. codigo error 0xc1010103,
  11. download (0xc1010103) repair tool.,