Windows 10: Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere

Discus and support Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s happening — Microsoft is finally part of Movies Anywhere. The company has been working to bring support for Movies Anywhere to Microsoft Movies &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere

Read more: Microsoft Joins Movies Anywhere at Last - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere

Read more: Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere - Thurrott.com

Brink, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere - Similar Threads - Microsoft Movies joins

2. Movies And TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies And TV: Hello There, Since I Have Reinstalled My Movies And TV App Whenever I Play A Video It Says "Cant Play Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.Error 0x800700ea I Watched The Same Video On Other Players Like...
  3. Movies & TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV: I have windows 10. Why are all the movies I rent EXPIRED on the same day as I rent them??? It all began on Dec. 07, 2019. The registry fix is impossibe> How do I get what I have PAID for??????...
  4. Movies & TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV: How do I stop Movies & TV application from starting alone when I put it into Pause? I stopped auto play in the Microsoft Store settings and it stills plays around 10 seconds after I put it in Pause. Thanks...
  5. Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10: The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices. Movies & TV brings you the latest entertainment in one app on Windows. On your PC and Windows Mobile, the app lets you play and manage...
  6. Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support: Microsoft is today updating Movies & TV app for Windows 10 devices with two new features – Timeline and Movies Anywhere. The same update was previously tested with the Windows Insiders and today you can download it on the non-Insider machine. We are getting the updated...
  7. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere: [img] Today we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Movies & TV app for Xbox and Windows 10 devices now supports Movies Anywhere, which brings your favorite film libraries together in one place. When you connect your Microsoft account with your Movies Anywhere...
  8. Movie & TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie & TV: Hello, Movie & Tv do not read .mov video. It works on VCL, windows media player, itunes, Quicktime, but not Movie & Tv. Do you have a solution ? Thank you 27617
  9. Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere: As you may know, Microsoft’s Movies & TV service was left out in the cold when Disney expanded Movies Anywhere to include multiple content providers. But that will likely change, I was told. “Microsoft is committed to delivering rich entertainment experiences to our...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Disney Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Disney Movies Anywhere: Today we are excited to share that Microsoft Movies & TV1 now supports Disney Movies Anywhere. When you connect your Microsoft Movies & TV account with Disney Movies Anywhere, all of your eligible Disney, Disney•Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars digital movies currently in your...