Windows 10: microsoft movies

Discus and support microsoft movies in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I will be in areas without wifi and i just rented a movie but dont know how to download it. I saw on other forums that i may be out of luck so i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonaldMittel, Jul 12, 2020.

1. microsoft movies

I will be in areas without wifi and i just rented a movie but dont know how to download it. I saw on other forums that i may be out of luck so i tried to rent another movie but i do not see the "download" button. i have a microsoft surface and rented the movie from the microsoft store.

please assist

:)

RonaldMittel, Jul 12, 2020

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Jul 12, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

microsoft movies

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

microsoft movies

1. microsoft movies - Similar Threads - microsoft movies

2. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  3. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...
  4. Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...: Please summarise the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-when-i-purchased-paw-patrol-the/b131a7ce-c843-483c-acee-11deb5538c05
  5. Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...

Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...: Please summarise the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-when-i-purchased-paw-patrol-the/b131a7ce-c843-483c-acee-11deb5538c05
  6. Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...: -yo-After contacting almost any support channel and the app's chat widget, it doesn't become any clear on who's side belongs to take on it.How to request that an application e.g. Netflix be modified in its autoconfiguration to subtract 0.03 msecs from its playback?I...
  7. Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...: -yo-After contacting almost any support channel and the app's chat widget, it doesn't become any clear on who's side belongs to take on it.How to request that an application e.g. Netflix be modified in its autoconfiguration to subtract 0.03 msecs from its playback?I...
  8. Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...

9. Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0? Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0? Thank you!: Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-still-trim-videos-in-microsoft-movies-tv/3a0ef091-420a-4dd4-9e95-752d01ab6c2a
  10. Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0? Thank you!

Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0? Thank you!: Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-still-trim-videos-in-microsoft-movies-tv/3a0ef091-420a-4dd4-9e95-752d01ab6c2a