Windows 10: Microsoft Must deal with the prrites that are riping of their costomers.

Discus and support Microsoft Must deal with the prrites that are riping of their costomers. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have had 2 experiences of persons claiming to be or giving the impression that they are either working for or are in association with Microsoft..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tony.C1946, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Microsoft Must deal with the prrites that are riping of their costomers.

I have had 2 experiences of persons claiming to be or giving the impression that they are either working for or are in association with Microsoft..

The first time I first noticed that the Computer was not running quite as I thought it should.. I then received a phone call and a vary charming man informed me that my machine was not running properly and they needed to remove some sort of fault on the system.. As my computer was coursing the problem.

I naturally agreed As I did not wish to disrupt the internet. Some how or other I was then persuaded to sign up to a 7 year ON LINE support option for £350. I was under the impression this included an Antivirus program so I did not bother to buy an Antivirus program.

You can imagine my annoyance when I find that there was no Antivirus on my machine and I get another person who had this time infected me what she described as a “Trogon Worm “ virus .

I had to take my machine to my favourite shop and have Microsoft Windows Removed and replaced.

I am glad that Microsoft is now selling / providing ONLINE SUPPORT. This is long over due. However it should be included in the price or more widely advertised. IN THE PAST ON WINDOWS XP ther was some support from Microsoft no that much but it did help. When Microsoft went over to Windows 7, 8 and now 10 Microsoft left us all out in the cold.

Unfortunately I have already purchased ONLINE SUPPORT it is not perfect but it will have to do.

I note that Microsoft is having to warn even in its own forum about fack supports the pirets. Microsoft should police it's pirets

:)

Tony.C1946, Aug 18, 2019

2. costom tile

I have know ideal on how to get support or how to costomize the tile other that changing the color wow

frustrated141, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 18, 2019
  4. magibeg Win User

Microsoft Must deal with the prrites that are riping of their costomers.

Video Card Woes

that x800xt is by far the best deal you listed there. I would suggest that one *Smile Microsoft Must deal with the prrites that are riping of their costomers. :)

magibeg, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Must deal with the prrites that are riping of their costomers.

1. Microsoft Must deal with the prrites that are riping of their costomers. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Must deal

2. About CD riping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About CD riping: I was CD riping on my windows 11 and got this message We were not able to complete the CD rip operation 0x8001010E I did get my music files but I don't under stand what it mean...
  3. About CD riping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About CD riping: I was CD riping on my windows 11 and got this message We were not able to complete the CD rip operation 0x8001010E I did get my music files but I don't under stand what it mean...
  4. i want to call with a costomer agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to call with a costomer agent: i want to call with a costomer support agent i have a issue with my one drive sign up process so my all the system data is on risk so please call me on my no 9305183986...
  5. i want to call with a costomer agent

i want to call with a costomer agent: i want to call with a costomer support agent i have a issue with my one drive sign up process so my all the system data is on risk so please call me on my no 9305183986...
  6. Real Microsoft or am I duped into a "Microsoft" deal ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Real Microsoft or am I duped into a "Microsoft" deal ?: I just paid $500 to a "Microsoft" advisor, who contacted me by phone and warned me that my computer had too many hackers attacks and would soon be inoperateble anymore,. but "Microsoft" could help to remove all hackers and prevent any hackers attacks for the next 2 years. Is...
  7. Real Microsoft or am I duped into a "Microsoft" deal ?

Real Microsoft or am I duped into a "Microsoft" deal ?: I just paid $500 to a "Microsoft" advisor, who contacted me by phone and warned me that my computer had too many hackers attacks and would soon be inoperateble anymore,. but "Microsoft" could help to remove all hackers and prevent any hackers attacks for the next 2 years. Is...
  8. Real Microsoft or am I duped into a "Microsoft" deal ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?: Why does microsoft ALWAYS tell you to contact your IT person when millions...literally millions of computer users worldwide have no dammed IT person ? So annoying and totally useless suggestion....
  10. Playing and riping a CD useing an external CD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing and riping a CD useing an external CD player: Could anyone tell me how I can play and rip a CD from an external drive. My computer is a HP Pavilion and the external player is an LG portable DVD writer. I have ripped before but now cannot remember how to rip. Also I can't even play the CD that's in the LG player. Being...