Windows 10: Microsoft MVPs Hack For The Greater Good

Discus and support Microsoft MVPs Hack For The Greater Good in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just as many hands make light work, many coders solve big problems. This is something the Global Hack for Good undoubtedly proved when hundreds of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft MVPs Hack For The Greater Good

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1197268

:)

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Winuser Win User
    Winuser, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Continuing the evolution of the Microsoft MVP Award

Source: Continuing the evolution of the Microsoft MVP Award! | Steve "Guggs" Guggenheimer's Blog

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing MVP Reconnect for former Microsoft MVPs

Source: Welcome to the MVP Reconnect Program! - What is

See also:

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft MVPs Hack For The Greater Good - Similar Threads - Microsoft MVPs Hack

2. Microsoft Account hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  3. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the email changed to a rambler address. I keep trying the account recovery form, but to no avail. As a precautionery measure I made sure 2FA was set up on all my other accounts including paypal. But....what I hadn't realised was that...
  4. Microsoft Account Hacked

Microsoft Account Hacked: Hello and Happy Holidays all -My original Administrator Microsoft Account was hacked. Although I completed the required Form to reinstate my Account, the response from Microsoft indicated that I did not provide enough information to reinstate it. This is puzzling. Since the...
  5. MVPs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MVPs: Please note that on this past Sunday early morning, a dedicated MVP/Independent advisor helped me with KB5004296 not installing because my image was corrupted. The quality of the answer was great and while I had to work through an unexpected additional problem, this person...
  6. Called the number from the screen! hacked me but good!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Called the number from the screen! hacked me but good!: Got the alarm going off on my laptop yesterday morning! Called the number from the screen! hacked me but good! how do I go about making sure my laptop is secure now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/they-got-me/9727e481-a53d-4de5-9ced-4986ebfdb730
  7. mvps hosts file download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mvps hosts file download: I have windows 10 home 64 bit and have been trying to download the MVPS Hosts file. I get a note that says "MVPS HOST file cannot be downloaded because there is a problem with the contents of the Hosts (1) file. I assume that is referring to the contents of the existing...
  8. outlook express 4.01 or greater

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    outlook express 4.01 or greater: Hi, I did a clean installation of WIN10 & tried to re-setup Outlook on my old PC. There was an error message: ...needs Microsoft Outlook Express 4.01 or greater or reinstall IE5Setup from CD or Window Update website. What can I do next to get Outlook back? Thank you...
  9. Capitalism doesn't always work out so well for the greater good.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Capitalism doesn't always work out so well for the greater good.: Take a look at this thread. It is fascinating, revealing, and instructive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-do-you-turn-off-internet-auto-play-in-windows/0c3cc2b1-acee-40a4-82de-816625a8e888 Like a lot of folks, someone wanted...
  10. Announcing MVP Reconnect for former Microsoft MVPs

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing MVP Reconnect for former Microsoft MVPs: [img] [img] The MVP Reconnect story Right after we announced the next generation of the Microsoft MVP Award about a year ago, the MVP Award Team made a commitment to keep up the constant evolution of the program. In this new "mobile-first, cloud-first" world, it...