Windows 10: Microsoft My Phone App showing up blank

Discus and support Microsoft My Phone App showing up blank in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is all i get when I open the Your Phone app... [ATTACH] Would like to be able to make phone calls etc. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tim Brown tbrown, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Microsoft My Phone App showing up blank

Microsoft My Phone App showing up blank 4406b9e3-bba2-48c1-85ed-b5282530e74d?upload=true.png

This is all i get when I open the Your Phone app...

Microsoft My Phone App showing up blank 5475d92f-4e8a-4a68-a7ef-c960b128da06?upload=true.png

Would like to be able to make phone calls etc.

Can anyone help?

:)

Tim Brown tbrown, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 10, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft My Phone App showing up blank

New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to sign into the app, which would suggest that it's not ready for the public to fully check out.

Microsoft already has a Preview for Developers app for Windows Phone 8.1 that allows users to download new builds of the OS before they are made available to wireless carriers. This new app would seem, at first glance, to be something different. However, we stress that Microsoft has yet to officially state they are launching a preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. So take this speculation (and everyone else's) with a grain of salt.

Read more: New Microsoft Phone Insider app may be a prelude to a Windows 10 preview for phones

Brink, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft My Phone App showing up blank

1. Microsoft My Phone App showing up blank - Similar Threads - Microsoft Phone App

2. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...
  3. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...
  4. My android phone is not showing up in my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My android phone is not showing up in my Microsoft Account.: Hello,I visited this link https://account.microsoft.com/devices/android-ios?refd=account.microsoft.com and saw that I can add my phone.I clicked on Learn how to add a device and I selected "On Android Phone" from the dropdown menu. A text appeared: Download Microsoft Edge,...
  5. My android phone is not showing up in my Microsoft Account.

My android phone is not showing up in my Microsoft Account.: Hello,I visited this link https://account.microsoft.com/devices/android-ios?refd=account.microsoft.com and saw that I can add my phone.I clicked on Learn how to add a device and I selected "On Android Phone" from the dropdown menu. A text appeared: Download Microsoft Edge,...
  6. Phone Link app doesn't show apps from my phone

Phone Link app doesn't show apps from my phone: It seems that I have the prerequisites that are listed in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/setting-up-apps-in-the-phone-link-app-743dc9c6-d9db-8f64-763d-8b64cb401a5dAlthough everyting works fine for syncing notifications, photos, messages, the Android apps...
  7. App icons not showing up and showing as a blank doc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App icons not showing up and showing as a blank doc: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Icej270 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v0obdx/app_icons_not_showing_up_and_showing_as_a_blank/
  8. Your Phone app with a blank screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone app with a blank screen: If anyone got a screen like this and was able to fix it, would you please share your "secret"? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-with-a-blank-screen/32a2e762-2e62-41e4-a7b8-27cb519d212c
  9. Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC

Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC: Hello, Have a Galaxy S10e and a Surface Pro X with Your Phone app installed. I cannot hear the other person when I try to receive calls. Making calls is fine. I don't see my android phone apps appearing on Your Phone on my pc and the Galaxy 10 series are on the approved...
  10. Your phone app is blank

Your phone app is blank: When I open Your Phone app I get the following screen. No buttons. Nothing works. I`ve tried to reset, repair, terminate app. Also, already uninstalled and installed the app again. But always the same behavior. Anyone can help me to find a solution? Thank you....