Windows 10: Microsoft Natural MultiMedia keyboard not working

Discus and support Microsoft Natural MultiMedia keyboard not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win Version: 1900 I have 2 keyboards, a Microsoft Natural MultiMedia Keyboard 1.0A and a Microsoft Wireless Natural MultiMedia Keyboard (Black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rgh43, Dec 18, 2020.

1. rgh43 Win User

Microsoft Natural MultiMedia keyboard not working

Win Version: 1900

I have 2 keyboards, a Microsoft Natural MultiMedia Keyboard 1.0A and a Microsoft Wireless Natural MultiMedia Keyboard (Black Wireless). Both have worked on 32 & 64 bit pcs.
    After I cleaned the keys on the 1.0A I reconnected it to the new Lenovo where it was working fine a bit ago & it wouldnt work, the 3 lights Num lock etc all blink dimly & rapidly is all I see. I have removed the keys to clean both keyboards a few times & I use a tooth brush & air. Maybe Alcohol used sparingly with a Quetip. I tried some repairs including downloading the software which MS doesnt give out anymore so I dont know how to get that to see if it would help..

Now the wireless keyboard is working on my Win 7 pc so I decided to move it to the new Lenevo Win 10 pc to see if it would work there and it wouldnt work so I moved it back to the Win 7 pc where it was working fine a few minutes ago & it wouldnt there NOW.
    I did get it to work again so Instead of leaving well enough alone I moved it back to the Lenevo to see if it would there but no luck so now back to the Win 7 pc, well guess what, it wouldnt work there now.
    How do you get 2 keyboards that were working to stop instantly. Radio waves maybe, do I need to cover them with foil? My spouse wont type on any other keyboard except this type now, Any help or Ideas[/SIZE][/h]

:)

rgh43, Dec 18, 2020
  2. joeFW Win User

microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard WUR0385

My Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard WUR0385 will not link with the receiver even with new batteries

joeFW, Dec 18, 2020
  3. how do I clean a microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard

how do I clean a microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard

tennisdennis, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Microsoft Natural MultiMedia keyboard not working

microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard and mouse are not working very well now that I've installed Windows 10.

microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard and mouse are not working very well now that I've installed Windows 10. I click and can't always grab what I want, CTRL+click is unreliable too. I can't find a new driver for them. Any suggestions other
    than to buy new?

MartyInPlano, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Natural MultiMedia keyboard not working

1. Microsoft Natural MultiMedia keyboard not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Natural MultiMedia

2. Drivers for Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A: Hello, I am having problems with my Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A keyboard. The letters work fine, but the top function keys F1/2/3... do not work. Only F7 works, and it opens the start menu instead of doing its thing.I'm guessing I will need drivers for this keyboard to...
  3. Drivers for Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A: Hello, I am having problems with my Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A keyboard. The letters work fine, but the top function keys F1/2/3... do not work. Only F7 works, and it opens the start menu instead of doing its thing.I'm guessing I will need drivers for this keyboard to...
  4. Drivers for Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Using the Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A in Windows 10 and 11 or older

Using the Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A in Windows 10 and 11 or older: I've seen numerous discussions about the problems getting the Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A working on newer versions of Windows. This keyboard is working fine for me with the default keyboard driver in Windows 10 and 11, and worked fine in Windows 7 I never used...
  6. Using the Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A in Windows 10 and 11 or older

Using the Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A in Windows 10 and 11 or older: I've seen numerous discussions about the problems getting the Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A working on newer versions of Windows. This keyboard is working fine for me with the default keyboard driver in Windows 10 and 11, and worked fine in Windows 7 I never used...
  7. Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10.

Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10.: I have a Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10. When a video is playing, I attempt to change the volume with the keyboard volume controls. This results in an immediate blue screen of death and reset. How do I fix this?...
  8. Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10.: I have a Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10. When a video is playing, I attempt to change the volume with the keyboard volume controls. This results in an immediate blue screen of death and reset. How do I fix this?...
  9. Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard on Windows 10.

10. microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard WUR0385

microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard WUR0385: My Microsoft wireless natural multimedia keyboard WUR0385 will not link with the receiver even with new batteries https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-natural-multimedia-keyboard/e2734b71-46a0-4acb-b6cd-09e88c25b143