Windows 10: Microsoft needs help designing their 'authenticator' app.

Discus and support Microsoft needs help designing their 'authenticator' app. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't even remember why I ever downloaded the app to begin with, and I found no use for it. Yesterday I got a notification from them about setting... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichaelDeJarnette, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft needs help designing their 'authenticator' app.

I don't even remember why I ever downloaded the app to begin with, and I found no use for it.

Yesterday I got a notification from them about setting up the app. They sent me a 2-digit number to reply back with on my phone. Just changing hands holding my phone caused me to tap the wrong choice of numbers on a list and it all went downhill after that. There was no 2nd chance, no 'back button.'

My reply was marked incorrect and after some more diddling with the screen they said a new list of numbers will be sent. They never showed up and the app timed out. This continued for a 3rd time, saying a new list will be sent. Again, they never showed up and the app timed out again.

By this time I didn't see any point of continuing this round and around trip to nowhere, so I deleted the app, lol. Better luck next time, Microsoft.

:)

MichaelDeJarnette, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft needs help designing their 'authenticator' app.

1. Microsoft needs help designing their 'authenticator' app. - Similar Threads - Microsoft needs help

2. Microsoft Authenticator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator App: My computer password must be changed every 90 days. When I change that password does my Microsoft Authenticator App password then become that new password? Do I need to do something on the App to put in the new password? Or is my App password always the same original...
  3. Microsoft Authenticator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator App: Hello, I was checking my Microsoft Authenticator one day because I needed to sign in to OneDrive. I checked my Apple Watch for the pop-up, and I did not have the section on the bottom that allows you to approve or deny. I checked my app grid to find out that I didn't have...
  4. Microsoft Authenticator App

Microsoft Authenticator App: Hello, I was checking my Microsoft Authenticator one day because I needed to sign in to OneDrive. I checked my Apple Watch for the pop-up, and I did not have the section on the bottom that allows you to approve or deny. I checked my app grid to find out that I didn't have...
  5. I need help with Microsoft authenticator

I need help with Microsoft authenticator: Hey guys,, Caleb here. So I just got my laptop back after a long time of not having it. I really need help. I have an HP Stream '14' inch and the authentication verification codes will not work what so ever. I use a Motorola G fast and I use the Microsoft authenticator app...
  6. I need help with Microsoft authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Microsoft authenticator: Hey guys,, Caleb here. So I just got my laptop back after a long time of not having it. I really need help. I have an HP Stream '14' inch and the authentication verification codes will not work what so ever. I use a Motorola G fast and I use the Microsoft authenticator app...
  7. Microsoft Authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator app: Hi, I had this app on my old phone and it worked fine. I got a new iphone and it will not work.I have my college email address added to it but when I want to log into emails it asks to be approved and it wont give me the box to approve.I have tried to Sync it but it asked for...
  8. Microsoft Authenticator app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator app: Hi, I had this app on my old phone and it worked fine. I got a new iphone and it will not work.I have my college email address added to it but when I want to log into emails it asks to be approved and it wont give me the box to approve.I have tried to Sync it but it asked for...
  9. Microsoft Authenticator App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator App: I use the microsoft authenticator app and accidentally set the app to locked, when I try to unlock it says use biometrics or enter passcode but there isnt anywhere to enter passcode and dont have biometrics in this phone so I cant unlock the app. Any ideas?...
  10. App Microsoft Authenticator

App Microsoft Authenticator: Hello, I'm came from chatting with a technical support on Microsoft, with not result about,.. What happen if you change your phone number using the Microsoft Authenticator App? Well, I know there is a lot of people with the same issue, with the two step verification. The...