Windows 10: Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows...

Discus and support Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows 10.Error code "0x800F081F... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JWertvq436, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows...

Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows 10.Error code "0x800F081F

:)

JWertvq436, Apr 12, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Dark Ride Win User

Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows...

.NET Framework 2.0 RC

"The Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 Release Candidate installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files required to run applications developed to target the .NET Framework v2.0."

"The .NET Framework version 2.0 Release Candidate improves scalability and performance of applications with improved caching, application deployment and updating with ClickOnce, support for the broadest array of browsers and devices with ASP.NET 2.0 controls and services. For more information on the .NET Framework 2.0, click here."

System Requirements:
    Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP

Required Software: Disk Space Requirements: 280 MB (x86), 610 MB (x64)

Download Here

Dark Ride, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows...

1. Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Net Framework

2. Service Pack 2 for Windows XP x64 Professional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Pack 2 for Windows XP x64 Professional: I cannot find the service pack 2 for windows XP x64 Professional for working purpose. Is the Service pack exist on MSDN? Or where I can download it?...
  3. Service Pack 2 for Windows XP x64 Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Pack 2 for Windows XP x64 Professional: I cannot find the service pack 2 for windows XP x64 Professional for working purpose. Is the Service pack exist on MSDN? Or where I can download it?...
  4. Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Professional, x64 Edition Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Professional, x64 Edition Download: Wanting to install Windows XP? Then you are in luck, I have done some searching and found the official Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Professional, x64 Edition - ISO-9660 CD Image File from the Microsoft website.If your interested you may:Download from website: Download...
  5. Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Professional, x64 Edition Download

Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Professional, x64 Edition Download: Wanting to install Windows XP? Then you are in luck, I have done some searching and found the official Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Professional, x64 Edition - ISO-9660 CD Image File from the Microsoft website.If your interested you may:Download from website: Download...
  6. Unable to Download Service Pack 2 for Windows 7 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Download Service Pack 2 for Windows 7 x64: I am trying to download the SP2 for Windows 7, but when I click on the link in the pop-up from the Windows Update Catalog pictured below, nothing happens. I am currently running a Windows 10 laptop, but I am wanting to download this pack to run Windows 7 on another computer....
  7. Unable to Download Service Pack 2 for Windows 7 x64

Unable to Download Service Pack 2 for Windows 7 x64: I am trying to download the SP2 for Windows 7, but when I click on the link in the pop-up from the Windows Update Catalog pictured below, nothing happens. I am currently running a Windows 10 laptop, but I am wanting to download this pack to run Windows 7 on another computer....
  8. Cannot Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1

Cannot Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1: Hello. I have .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1. When I try to install this program, it did not work. [img] Error Code: 0x800F0831 Windows 10 Home Insider Preview (64-bit) 127816
  9. .net framework installation utility v 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework installation utility v 2: I am using HP Pavillion Core i3 7th generation Machine (b&o). Every now and then cmd pop up appears for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework Installation utility Version 2.0.50727.8825 and then disappears. I have taken a screen shot of the same. Please help...
  10. .NET framework 3.5 service pack 1 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET framework 3.5 service pack 1 installation: Dear sir, I tried to install SQL SERVER 2008 R2 and SQL SERVER 2014. Both asks for .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 service pack 1. I downloaded dotnetfx35.exe from microsoft download center and tried to run the exe. It says "windows could not find the required files" My operating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft net framework 2.0 service pack 2 x64 free download

2. download .net framework 2.0 service pack 2

3. delphi .net framework 2.0 (x64) could not be installed

4. .net framework 2.0 x64 could not be installed,
  5. asp 2.0 could not installed