Windows 10: Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run

Discus and support Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I downloaded the NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and attempted to run the installer. But when I try to run it, nothing happens. I tried downloading it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LukeWelborn, May 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run

Hello. I downloaded the NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and attempted to run the installer. But when I try to run it, nothing happens. I tried downloading it from another browser, still won't run. Any way to get it to run? I have an application that requires it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

LukeWelborn, May 28, 2019

2. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, May 28, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 28, 2019
  4. Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run

1. Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run - Similar Threads - Microsoft NET Framework

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install: When I tried to Get the latest edition of the Microsoft .NET framework I got an error message that said I already have this or a better version of the .NET framework. I've checked my files and the highest version that I have is 4.0.30319, everything that I've tried hasn't...
  5. Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install

Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install: When I tried to Get the latest edition of the Microsoft .NET framework I got an error message that said I already have this or a better version of the .NET framework. I've checked my files and the highest version that I have is 4.0.30319, everything that I've tried hasn't...
  6. Microsoft .net framework won't open/won't install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1 0x80080005: I am trying to install an older software which requires MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1. My OS isWindows 10. I am not able to get it through windows updates. It shows theerror 0x80080005. Can somebody please help me out. It seems that Windows 10 has some higher 4.8 version of .NET...
  8. .net framework unrecognized or not running

.net framework unrecognized or not running: Upon startup today my Windows 10 v 1903 computer is unable to launch various programs at startup with the error message that .net framework 4.0 is required. Ran windows features and .net framework is not one of the options to check. .net environment and .net extensibility is...
  9. .Net Framework won't run

in Windows 10 Customization
    .Net Framework won't run: Today my .NET Framework stopped working completely. All the programs that require it, e.g. discord, razer synapse, etc, stopped working. But whenever I try to reinstall the framework the following message appears: [ATTACH] I tried to turn the framework on as...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1: Where can I download "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1". Which I am informed by the "Macro Works" 3.1 Install wizard for my X-keys (HID), is needed to complete the installation on my PC. Many thanks for your thoughts....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. •.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 wont load

2. .net framework 3.5 not running

3. microsoft net. framework 3.5 sp1 application not starting