Windows 10: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Discus and support Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where can I download "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1". Which I am informed by the "Macro Works" 3.1 Install wizard for my X-keys (HID), is needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JerroldBlack, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Where can I download "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1". Which I am informed by the "Macro Works" 3.1 Install wizard for my X-keys (HID), is needed to complete the installation on my PC.

Many thanks for your thoughts.

:)

JerroldBlack, Feb 13, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 13, 2019
  3. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

.net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

I got an issue with my HP laptop. It's a HP touchsmart tm2t tablet pc.

Whenever I install .net framework 3.5 sp1 on my laptop it never installs fully. I have a .net framework 3.5 sp1 indificiation program but it still says, no matter what, that it's not installed.

I've went threw and played with *Stick Out Tongue Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 :programs and features: and "chcek marked" for it to be on.

I have also downloaded it from microsoft website.

I had it working before I reformatted my hdd. I didn't think it would be a hassle like it is now.

Cold Storm, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

1. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 - Similar Threads - Microsoft NET Framework

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Microsoft .NET framework

Microsoft .NET framework: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '2529792 bytes loaded from designannual_1, Version=2.2.1.0,...
  5. Microsoft .NET framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft .NET framework: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '2529792 bytes loaded from designannual_1, Version=2.2.1.0,...
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hello. I've come across this software and someone told me it is necessary to install in order to run games smoothly.Is this true and if it is do I need to install it?MY SPECSWINDOWS 10 PRO x64i38gb single channel...
  7. microsoft .net framework

microsoft .net framework: my laptop was lagging and was not working properly , so i reset the laptop through settings after reset there was list of apps which was removed many drivers ,updates and intel softwares was also removed , so I started to install apps which was removed all installer started...
  8. MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1 0x80080005

MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1 0x80080005: I am trying to install an older software which requires MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1. My OS isWindows 10. I am not able to get it through windows updates. It shows theerror 0x80080005. Can somebody please help me out. It seems that Windows 10 has some higher 4.8 version of .NET...
  9. Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run

Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 won't run: Hello. I downloaded the NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and attempted to run the installer. But when I try to run it, nothing happens. I tried downloading it from another browser, still won't run. Any way to get it to run? I have an application that requires it. Any help would be...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hi so I have this problem with Microsoft .NET Framework, some kind of pop up appeared called : "Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wizard for my X-keys (HID