Windows 10: Microsoft .Net framework 4.0.30319 installutil.exe always popup as command prompt

Discus and support Microsoft .Net framework 4.0.30319 installutil.exe always popup as command prompt in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have problem the command prompt always popup like the picture below, I think this is cause of virus. How should I do?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JinSengbandith, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Microsoft .Net framework 4.0.30319 installutil.exe always popup as command prompt

I have problem the command prompt always popup like the picture below, I think this is cause of virus. How should I do? Microsoft .Net framework 4.0.30319 installutil.exe always popup as command prompt 41316f62-e1db-4cac-a8d4-d8c2eb80123e?upload=true.png

:)

JinSengbandith, Nov 19, 2018

2. Microsoft .net framework not downloading

I would suggest you touninstall , reinstall and update the .Net framework 3.5.

• Press Start button and type Programs and features
      and select it.
    • Select the .Net framework and uninstall.
    • Restart the PC andreinstall .Net framework 3.5 from the below link and
      Update.
    Download .Net framework 3.5: http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/f/60fc5854-3cb8-4892-b6db-bd4f42510f28/dotnetfx35.exe

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Try the following:

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

See if you can enable the .NET Framework or reinstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Microsoft .Net framework 4.0.30319 installutil.exe always popup as command prompt

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft .Net framework 4.0.30319 installutil.exe always popup as command prompt

1. Microsoft .Net framework 4.0.30319 installutil.exe always popup as command prompt - Similar Threads - Microsoft Net framework

2. Microsoft .NET framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET framework: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '2529792 bytes loaded from designannual_1, Version=2.2.1.0,...
  3. Microsoft .NET framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft .NET framework: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '2529792 bytes loaded from designannual_1, Version=2.2.1.0,...
  4. dscerrd popup, .NET Framework Assembly Registration Utility popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    dscerrd popup, .NET Framework Assembly Registration Utility popup: Dear all,For the past months, I have been suffering from a major issue.You see, whenever I'm playing a game, programming for work or just idling the PC, an annoying windows pops up for a split second and then disappears again, which causes any fullscreen application like...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hello. I've come across this software and someone told me it is necessary to install in order to run games smoothly.Is this true and if it is do I need to install it?MY SPECSWINDOWS 10 PRO x64i38gb single channel...
  6. microsoft .net framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft .net framework: my laptop was lagging and was not working properly , so i reset the laptop through settings after reset there was list of apps which was removed many drivers ,updates and intel softwares was also removed , so I started to install apps which was removed all installer started...
  7. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hi so I have this problem with Microsoft .NET Framework, some kind of pop up appeared called : "Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. install net framework 4.8 windows 10 command prompt

3. installutil u command prompt

4. installutil popup,
  5. installutil.exe pop up window,
  6. installutil .net 4.0,
  7. framework\v4.0.30319\installutil.exe ventana,
  8. installutil.exe - installutil a screen that looks like a command prompt screen appears and disappears a split seccond later,
  9. net framework installutil.exe cmd,
  10. microsoft .net framework 4.0.30319 installutil.exe always popup as command prompt,
  11. installutil.exe command pop up