Windows 10: Microsoft.Net Framework corrupted: the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on...

Discus and support Microsoft.Net Framework corrupted: the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello dear Microsoft team, For the past few days I had a lots of problems with my utility "Microsoft.Net framework". Personnally I don't know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Osman Hodžić, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft.Net Framework corrupted: the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on...

Hello dear Microsoft team,

For the past few days I had a lots of problems with my utility "Microsoft.Net framework". Personnally I don't know what this utility is used for and am not sure if this was allready installed via Windows 10 updates, but latelly I've been working with some programs that require this utility and have notices a bunch of bugs, crashes and errors when I am about to save/export/import my work or exit any program that requires this utility.

I first tryed to google it and fix the problem on my own. After dectivating/restarting/activating again my Net framework utility the crashes didn't stop and I had a lot of errors and lagging while I was trying to update my Net framework.

Unfortunatelly as it's said previously this didn't fix my problem so I started searching for other possible solutions.

Next thing I did was downloading your official utility "Microsoft.Net framework reparing tool". After I started the process of fixing/scanning I did get a message that my utility is trying to fix Microsoft.Net framework but after a long process I got a message: the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on your computer.

After all this steps I don't know what else to do. If there is way I would really likely pin my cbs log for you. I would like to fix this bug and not reboot my system.

I thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely.

:)

Osman Hodžić, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool version 4.8.04072.00 is available

Read more: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...l-is-available

Brink, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I apologize delay in response but I will be more than happy to assist you with this issue.

Method: 1

I would suggest you to check if there are any pending Windows updates available, if found any install them.

Method: 2

Disable .Net framework

I request you to Enable & Disable the .Net Framework.

• To disable this press Windows key +X.
    • Click on 'Programs and features'.
    • Then click on "Turn Windows features on or OFF" in the left pane.
    • Now uncheck if the .NET framework 4.6 option is checked.
    • Click on Okay.

Enable .net framework

• To enable this press Windows key +X.
    • Click on 'Programs and features'.
    • Then click on "Turn Windows features on or OFF" in the left pane.
    • Now check if the .NET framework 4.6 option is unchecked.
    • Click on Okay

Method: 3

.Net Framework get install along with Window installation. This issue may arise if there is some corruption in .Net Framework file while installation. I suggest you to try downloading and installing .Net Framework 3.5 manually and check if it works,
    To do so kindly refer the below given link and download the framework.

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Preview (Web Installer) for Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 SP2 Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Microsoft.Net Framework corrupted: the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on...

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft.Net Framework corrupted: the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on...

1. Microsoft.Net Framework corrupted: the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Net Framework

2. microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue: my issue that i changed my motherboard cpu and ram but didnt change gpu and games keep crashing and i have been getting this error 0xc0000005 in event viewer so i tried the framework repair tool and got this zip file...
  3. microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue: my issue that i changed my motherboard cpu and ram but didnt change gpu and games keep crashing and i have been getting this error 0xc0000005 in event viewer so i tried the framework repair tool and got this zip file...
  4. microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool unable to repair installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool unable to repair installation issue: I have been trying to install Alienware command center but the installation keeps terminating without installing. After trying to figure out i realized that the .NET Framework might have been corrupted. I ran the tool and the above message is displayed with the logs....
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool unable to repair installation issue

Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool unable to repair installation issue: I have been trying to install Alienware command center but the installation keeps terminating without installing. After trying to figure out i realized that the .NET Framework might have been corrupted. I ran the tool and the above message is displayed with the logs....
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool unable to repair installation issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. unable to install .Net framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install .Net framework: Hello, I have windows 8.1 and I am unable to download any .Net framework on my computer.I need it to install a program.I have tried many versions from Microsoft websiteI have tried .net 2, 2.5, 3,4., 4.6 but nothing workedI have tried windows update and its option updates....
  9. unable to install .Net framework

unable to install .Net framework: Hello, I have windows 8.1 and I am unable to download any .Net framework on my computer.I need it to install a program.I have tried many versions from Microsoft websiteI have tried .net 2, 2.5, 3,4., 4.6 but nothing workedI have tried windows update and its option updates....
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool "unable to resolve the installation issue on your...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool "unable to resolve the installation issue on your...: "The following logs will be sent to Microsoft will be sent to Microsoft" C:\WINDOWS\windowsupdate.log C:\WINDOWS\logs\cbs\cbs.log C:\Users\seanm\AppData\Local\Temp\FixDotNet.log C:\Users\seanm\AppData\Local\Temp\NetFxSetupEvents.txt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .net repair tool unable to resolve the installation issue on your computer