Windows 10: Microsoft.Net Framework Issue, unable to access program files.

Discus and support Microsoft.Net Framework Issue, unable to access program files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, So I recently reset my computer. I noticed with the Adobe Suite, my SSD was almost always full. Upon resetting my laptop, I moved my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheWilliamBecker, May 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft.Net Framework Issue, unable to access program files.

Hi everyone,

So I recently reset my computer. I noticed with the Adobe Suite, my SSD was almost always full. Upon resetting my laptop, I moved my program install location to my D Drive. I have no idea how it happened, but a few days ago, whenever I turned my computer on, I got the Microsoft. Net Framework error. It said it was unable to access my D/Program Files folder. I downloaded the repair tool from another thread and it told me to reinstall/repair creative cloud. I did, but it kept giving me the same issue. The repair tool told me that it could not find another problem, so I have no clue what to do.

:)

TheWilliamBecker, May 30, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621

Source: Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621! | .NET Blog

Brink, May 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft.Net Framework Issue, unable to access program files.

Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621

Source: Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621! | .NET Blog

Brink, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft.Net Framework Issue, unable to access program files.

1. Microsoft.Net Framework Issue, unable to access program files. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Net Framework

2. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework issue: Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click quite the application will close immediately. Could not load load file or assembly '2529792 bytes...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework issue: Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click quite the application will close immediately. Could not load load file or assembly '2529792 bytes...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. .NET framework issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET framework issue: In the Registry editior there isn't a v4.0 folder in the NET Framework\NDP folder yet when i try and download .NET v4.8 it is already installed on my computer? All of the support answers to resolve the install error require that i go to the V.4. folder but its not there How...
  6. .NET Framework Issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework Issues.: So, I'm on a HP Notebook laptop running the latest version of Windows 10, but recently I've been having trouble with .NET Framework features, whenever I tried downloading .NET Framework it would show an error called "HRESULT 0x80240017" , and there wasn't a way I could fix...
  7. Net framework programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Net framework programs: Is there a way to tell what programs use net framework? Is Net framework really necessary for the average user? 161091
  8. Net framework programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Net framework programs: Is there a way to tell what programs use net framework? Is Net framework really necessary for the average user? 161091
  9. .NET Framework Issues

.NET Framework Issues: Hello Microsoft Community, This is my first time posting here so I hope I provide sufficient information. I have been some issues launching applications. Specifically, there are two video games on Steam that do not launch at all. If I launch them directly, I receive an...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework Issue

Microsoft .NET Framework Issue: I have a Microsoft .NET Framework issue. I keep getting a dialogue box that says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close...