Windows 10: microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue

Discus and support microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my issue that i changed my motherboard cpu and ram but didnt change gpu and games keep crashing and i have been getting this error 0xc0000005 in event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rakan krkrz, May 27, 2022.

1. microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue

my issue that i changed my motherboard cpu and ram but didnt change gpu and games keep crashing and i have been getting this error 0xc0000005 in event viewer so i tried the framework repair tool and got this zip file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H4GiJlZIsQn76ZUDADdyoHNoJZqehRT5/view?usp=sharing

:)

Rakan krkrz, May 27, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool version 4.8.04072.00 is available

Read more: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...l-is-available

Brink, May 27, 2022
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I apologize delay in response but I will be more than happy to assist you with this issue.

Method: 1

I would suggest you to check if there are any pending Windows updates available, if found any install them.

Method: 2

Disable .Net framework

I request you to Enable & Disable the .Net Framework.

• To disable this press Windows key +X.
    • Click on 'Programs and features'.
    • Then click on "Turn Windows features on or OFF" in the left pane.
    • Now uncheck if the .NET framework 4.6 option is checked.
    • Click on Okay.

Enable .net framework

• To enable this press Windows key +X.
    • Click on 'Programs and features'.
    • Then click on "Turn Windows features on or OFF" in the left pane.
    • Now check if the .NET framework 4.6 option is unchecked.
    • Click on Okay

Method: 3

.Net Framework get install along with Window installation. This issue may arise if there is some corruption in .Net Framework file while installation. I suggest you to try downloading and installing .Net Framework 3.5 manually and check if it works,
    To do so kindly refer the below given link and download the framework.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44928

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 27, 2022
  4. microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 27, 2022
Thema:

microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue

1. microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue - Similar Threads - microsoft net framework

2. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework issue: Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click quite the application will close immediately. Could not load load file or assembly '2529792 bytes...
  3. microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue

microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue: my issue that i changed my motherboard cpu and ram but didnt change gpu and games keep crashing and i have been getting this error 0xc0000005 in event viewer so i tried the framework repair tool and got this zip file...
  4. microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft .net framework repair tool couldnt resolve my issue: my issue that i changed my motherboard cpu and ram but didnt change gpu and games keep crashing and i have been getting this error 0xc0000005 in event viewer so i tried the framework repair tool and got this zip file...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool unable to repair installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool unable to repair installation issue: I have been trying to install Alienware command center but the installation keeps terminating without installing. After trying to figure out i realized that the .NET Framework might have been corrupted. I ran the tool and the above message is displayed with the logs....
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool unable to repair installation issue

Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool unable to repair installation issue: I have been trying to install Alienware command center but the installation keeps terminating without installing. After trying to figure out i realized that the .NET Framework might have been corrupted. I ran the tool and the above message is displayed with the logs....
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool unable to repair installation issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool "unable to resolve the installation issue on your...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool "unable to resolve the installation issue on your...: "The following logs will be sent to Microsoft will be sent to Microsoft" C:\WINDOWS\windowsupdate.log C:\WINDOWS\logs\cbs\cbs.log C:\Users\seanm\AppData\Local\Temp\FixDotNet.log C:\Users\seanm\AppData\Local\Temp\NetFxSetupEvents.txt...
  9. I have a problem with Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a problem with Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool: The tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on your computer. This is a problem I tried to fix after I had an issue in the installation of a program:"C++ redistributable error 1638". what should I do? Here is what is written from the Microsoft .NET Framework...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool version 4.8.04072.00 is available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool version 4.8.04072.00 is available: Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool is available Applies to: .NET Framework 4.8, .NET Framework 4.7.2, .NET Framework 4.7.1, .NET Framework 4.7, .NET Framework 4.6.2, .NET Framework 4.6.1, .NET Framework 4.6, .NET Framework 4.5.2, .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack...