Windows 10: Microsoft .net framework version 1.1

Discus and support Microsoft .net framework version 1.1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have fresh Windows 10.0 64 bit Operating system. cant installed .net framework 1.1...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NiravPatel5, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Microsoft .net framework version 1.1

I have fresh Windows 10.0 64 bit Operating system.

cant installed .net framework 1.1...

:)

NiravPatel5, Sep 19, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Microsoft .net framework version 1.1

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

I have the same problem and I have a MSI GS70 Notebook, I key is pressed(Fn+volume up key) this problem come to my display. Please help me.

OGUZHANAYDIN, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft .net framework version 1.1

1. Microsoft .net framework version 1.1 - Similar Threads - Microsoft net framework

2. Unable to update Window 11 Version 23H2 & 2024-1 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Window 11 Version 23H2 & 2024-1 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework: Unable to update Window 11, version 23H2, 2024-1 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Window 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB5033920Unable to turn on windows feature legacy components, directplay. After searching for required files, it turned out having the same...
  3. Unable to update Window 11 Version 23H2 & 2024-1 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update Window 11 Version 23H2 & 2024-1 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework: Unable to update Window 11, version 23H2, 2024-1 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Window 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB5033920Unable to turn on windows feature legacy components, directplay. After searching for required files, it turned out having the same...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hello. I've come across this software and someone told me it is necessary to install in order to run games smoothly.Is this true and if it is do I need to install it?MY SPECSWINDOWS 10 PRO x64i38gb single channel...
  5. Cannot Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1

Cannot Install .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1: Hello. I have .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1. When I try to install this program, it did not work. [img] Error Code: 0x800F0831 Windows 10 Home Insider Preview (64-bit) 127816
  6. Many .NET Framework versions

Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? They are from version 1.2 to 4.6.1. [ATTACH] 127571
  7. Many .NET Framework versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? [ATTACH] 127571
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hi so I have this problem with Microsoft .NET Framework, some kind of pop up appeared called : "Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click...
  9. .net framework version 4.6.1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .net framework version 4.6.1: .net framework version 4.6.1 is the support of it gone going forward on the latest Win10 machines. Is it absolutely necessary to update the framework of all our applications?...
  10. .NET framework 3.5 service pack 1 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET framework 3.5 service pack 1 installation: Dear sir, I tried to install SQL SERVER 2008 R2 and SQL SERVER 2014. Both asks for .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 service pack 1. I downloaded dotnetfx35.exe from microsoft download center and tried to run the exe. It says "windows could not find the required files" My operating...