Windows 10: Microsoft new plan to keep Cortana alive and differentiated

Discus and support Microsoft new plan to keep Cortana alive and differentiated in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We've heard for at least a year that Microsoft was working to reposition Cortana from a standalone assistant like Alexa and Google Assistant, to more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 9, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft new plan to keep Cortana alive and differentiated

Read more: Here's Microsoft's new plan to keep Cortana alive and differentiated | ZDNet

:)

Brink, May 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft OneDrive to get differential sync in Q2 2017

Read more: Microsoft OneDrive to get differential sync in Q2 2017 | ZDNet

Brink, May 9, 2019
  3. CORTANA

None of the method listed here works.

This effectively killed Cortana process, but disabled my start menu along with it.

[How To] Completely Disable Cortana In Windows 10

Any suggestions that kills Cortana, but leave my start menu alive?

Shigeki

ShigekiOka, May 9, 2019
  4. Microsoft new plan to keep Cortana alive and differentiated

Energy Plan keeps resetting

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are encountering issues with your Power settings in Windows 10. We suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter to find and fix problems with your Power saving plan. To do this simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type troubleshooting
      and click the first option.
    • Then click on System and Security.
    • Select Power.

After performing the steps above, restart your computer and set your preferred power plan settings.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft new plan to keep Cortana alive and differentiated

1. Microsoft new plan to keep Cortana alive and differentiated - Similar Threads - Microsoft plan keep

2. How to keep alive two installs of the same app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to keep alive two installs of the same app?: I have the trading app MetaTrader 5 MT5 on my system but I also have a version by a broker which is exactly the same app with branding images/wording slightly different on it.I found many programs that will "Keep Alive" an app on Windows 11 and they work with MT5 however...
  3. How to keep alive two installs of the same app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep alive two installs of the same app?: I have the trading app MetaTrader 5 MT5 on my system but I also have a version by a broker which is exactly the same app with branding images/wording slightly different on it.I found many programs that will "Keep Alive" an app on Windows 11 and they work with MT5 however...
  4. How to keep alive two installs of the same app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB HDD Keep Alive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB HDD Keep Alive: Hello everyone. I have a specific need. Before you say "do this instead" or get a Nas, I simply cannot afford any other options. I have a USB HDD attached to my router. My computer hosts a Plex Media server. That USB drive has it's own share drive in File Explorer. My only...
  6. Creating a new differential backup after a restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Creating a new differential backup after a restore: Can I create new differential backup after restoring an existing one? Let’s take the following backup set as an example: 00 – Full Backup 01 – First Differential 02 – Second Differential 03 - Third Differential If I restored to the second differential backup, could I...
  7. Keeping the Bluetooth connection alive (or automatic reconnection)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keeping the Bluetooth connection alive (or automatic reconnection): Until last year-summer the Bluetooth connection was working perfectly: the headsets were connecting automatically, once the connection was activated. If for some time there was no sound playing, the headsets were disconnecting automatically, then, when the sound was becoming...
  8. How to Keep Laptop Battery Alive and Well

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Keep Laptop Battery Alive and Well: I've read the Windows 10 tutorial on battery saver, but it doesn't seem to address what I need to know. Neither do the various threads on same. I need to know if this particular "battery saver" will preserve my battery if I leave it plugged into the wall socket 90% of the...
  9. Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365: Microsoft has dropped plans to integrate its Cortana personal digital assistant with its Dynamics 365 ERP/CRM services. Microsoft officials made the announcement about the discontinuation in a very short blog post on January 5, as first noted by MSDynamicsWorld.com. The...
  10. Microsoft Says It’s Fully Committed to Keeping Windows 10 Mobile Alive

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Says It’s Fully Committed to Keeping Windows 10 Mobile Alive: Microsoft takes another step out of cellphones as Nokia plots return Ten months after writing down much of its disastrous acquisition of Nokia’s handset business, Microsoft took another step to unwind the deal. Microsoft on Wednesday agreed to unload its low-end...