Windows 10: Microsoft new Surface Pro 5 set for 1Q17 launch

Discus and support Microsoft new Surface Pro 5 set for 1Q17 launch in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is planning to launch its new Surface Pro 5 2-in-1 in the first quarter of 2017 which will feature an Ultra HD display and magnetic charging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft new Surface Pro 5 set for 1Q17 launch

Read more: Microsoft new Surface Pro set for 1Q17 launch; to boost Pegatron performance, says paper

Brink, Dec 30, 2016
  2. dencal Win User

Waiting for Microsoft to make the Surface Studio available in the UK.
    Received short shrift when inquiring if possible to import from USA, as readily available over there.

:)

dencal, Dec 30, 2016
  3. jakestar1 Win User

Unable to connect to Wireless Sony Headphones

"I have Sony DR-BTN200M bluetooth headphones and a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. Why can I not connect the two? They do not seem to work together. Is there a basic incompatibility? Both have bluetooth. I would have thought
    the surface pro could find the headphones."

Try restarting the microsoft surface prMicrosoft new Surface Pro 5 set for 1Q17 launch o_Or get new headphones.

https://techanomaly.com/5-best-cheap-gaming-headsets-2017/

jakestar1, Dec 30, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there.

I'm not sure whether a UHD screen on a small footprint would even be detectable by most people --even with good vision -- however having the facility available for outputting to a HUGE decent Monitor / TV (> 55 inches) would definitely be worth while.

However I Like the surface range and Ms definitely has a winner with these.

@dencal -- while the UK is still a member of the EU it's often easy to get products from Germany -- Germany seems to get a slew of American stuff that for some reason or other the UK has difficulty getting imports -- not getting political here but doesn't look good for trade omens / BREXIT if people can't buy stuff from USA directly !!!.

Importing from China / Taiwan / S.Korea also works -- UK Post office seems OK with this stuff but you'll have to pay Customs duty. Shipments are well packed and provided the supplier is well known there aren't any mega problems with importing this way -- although documentation might not always be available in English !! -- even if Keyboard / Language set up is available.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 1, 2017
  5. dencal Win User
    Hi Jimbo.
    It was*from the Microsoft USA store that I made the inquiry, not from one of the many outlets in the US selling the product.
    I was inquiring as to and when available in the UK....ie- on sale in computer shops.

As to purchasing what is a very expensive product, would be loathe, without first seeing one operating, in the flesh so to speak.

Brexit will not effect trading between the US and the UK....in fact it will make it much easier without the suffering restrictions on trading imposed by the EU on any country outside of its bloc.

As an aside the UK has officially paid into*the EU since 1973......£262 BILLION....bloody expensive membership, so much for free trade!

My SP4 Pro already transmits perfectly onto my 55" TV.....this leaves me wondering if M$*will sell the Surface Studio screen separately as already have*a working system with the SP4*Pro to connect with.....and can even use Surface*Dial.

dencal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft new Surface Pro 5 set for 1Q17 launch - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Pro

2. Surface 5 pro will not boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface 5 pro will not boot: Surface pro 5 will not boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-5-pro-will-not-boot/7887d0f7-82ca-47d7-840b-457528a033f2
  3. Surface 5 pro will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface 5 pro will not boot: Surface pro 5 will not boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-5-pro-will-not-boot/7887d0f7-82ca-47d7-840b-457528a033f2
  4. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  5. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  6. Microsoft surface pro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft surface pro 5: Sorry this is a long one but please help! My first surface failed so my insurance gave me another one which im sure is a refurb. From first using it, i often had issues with turning it on. It seemed as though the power button just wouldnt respond and i'd have to hit it a...
  7. Updates for the Microsoft Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates for the Microsoft Surface Pro 5: I have tried to update what is needed in order to get Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to work again. However, it just brings me to security and I clicked on the things that are needed to get my Surface Pro secured. When doing this I check for updates in security and it does...
  8. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 5: Hi everyone! My Surface is stuck in an "infinite boot loop" I have done everything to try and fix it. I already tried to use the Recovery Media Tool on a USB, however, no drives come up when I try to reinstall windows. So, I then tried to manually create a partition drive in...
  9. New Surface Pro - Photos App Fails to Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Surface Pro - Photos App Fails to Launch: Hey, I recently just got a brand new Microsoft Surface Pro 6 tablet for Christmas. I had a rather rocky start with the initial setup, as it would constantly fail to update Windows as well as the app store apps, even when connected to the internet, which was eventually fixed...
  10. This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro: Microsoft is holding an event on Tuesday, May 23 in Shanghai, China where it will unveil a widely anticipated refresh of its Surface Pro 4 laptop-class Windows 10-powered tablet, known simply as the Surface Pro. But you won’t have to wait until then to check out the new model...