Windows 10: Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh

Discus and support Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Microsoft News app is showing news from 10 days ago while I am connected to internet. Tried to restart the computer as well. Is there some way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PriyaPai, Apr 5, 2019.

1. PriyaPai Win User

Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh

The Microsoft News app is showing news from 10 days ago while I am connected to internet. Tried to restart the computer as well. Is there some way to refresh the news?

:)

PriyaPai, Apr 5, 2019
  2. cfuglein Win User

Refresh All Apps

Not all my applications are found in the Windows 10 All Apps list by the Start button. How can I refresh it, or add new apps and programs to it?

cfuglein, Apr 5, 2019
  3. apps removed while refreshing

Hi Tersia,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I'll certainly help you with this.

I would like to let you know that when you perform a system refresh(reset), the apps you installed from websites and DVDs will be removed. Apps that came with your PC and apps you installed from the Windows Store will be reinstalled. Windows puts a list
    of removed apps on your desktop after refreshing your PC.

I suggest you to visit your manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for Windows 10.

To fix the issues with internet connection, I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh

1. Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh - Similar Threads - Microsoft NEWS app

2. My apps feature does not have the Microsoft news option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps feature does not have the Microsoft news option: Been having trouble with news articles. The main response is to go to app features, scroll down to Microsoft News. Microsoft news is not listed on the app feature list....
  3. My apps feature does not have the Microsoft news option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps feature does not have the Microsoft news option: Been having trouble with news articles. The main response is to go to app features, scroll down to Microsoft News. Microsoft news is not listed on teh app feature list....
  4. Microsoft News App not working

Microsoft News App not working: When I click on the Microsoft app in menu, It shows up in taskbar. But its windows is not opening. What can be the reason? How to solve it? 167081
  5. Microsoft News App freezing

Microsoft News App freezing: My Microsoft News on my Windows 10 desktop opens fine but when I click on one of the news articles, it just freezes. I've tried running the troubleshooter, I've tried resetting it and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it - all to no avail. I've also uninstalled and...
  6. Microsoft My Phone App - Refresh does nothing

Microsoft My Phone App - Refresh does nothing: I have a SurfaceBook with Windows 10, all updates installed and a Samsung S7 Edge with all updates installed (Android 8.0 Oreo). I've installed both the Your Phone app on my PC and Your Phone Companion on my phone. I went through the process of giving it permissions,...
  7. Microsoft News App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft News App: The Home page of News apps doesn't load fully. If I scroll down then it keeps on showing that loading sign , and doesn't load after that. I tried updating and troubleshooting the issue but didn't help . is anyone facing the same issue . And what should be done to fix this...
  8. Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos: The micorosft news app is not getting refreshed with latest videos. The same video was availble for the last couple of days. We have already tried to reset the app, uninstall and re-install the app - still its remains same. Any help would be greatly appreciated App...
  9. Microsoft News App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News App: Hello there. We use Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1803 (17134.472). Although our other apps work, for some reason when we try and open Microsoft News, there are about seven languages displayed, and then it reports " an error has occurred. Try refreshing". However,...
  10. MIcrosoft News App crashing

MIcrosoft News App crashing: Anybody else experiencing the Microsoft News app just closing by itself when clicking on some headlined stories? Version 1809, build 17758.1 Pro. 119071

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft news app not refreshing

2. microsoft news wont refresh

3. how to refresh microsoft news

4. cant get microsoft news,
  5. ms news app not working,
  6. Windows phone 10 news app an error occurred,
  7. microsoft news an error occurred