Windows 10: MICROSOFT NEWS APP how do you go back a page?

Discus and support MICROSOFT NEWS APP how do you go back a page? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; might sound very stupid; i cant work out how to •go back• to last page/newsreel. its probably very simple butttttt, its me. also, im using a surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by martynpickles, May 5, 2019.

1. MICROSOFT NEWS APP how do you go back a page?

might sound very stupid; i cant work out how to •go back• to last page/newsreel.

its probably very simple butttttt, its me.

also, im using a surface pro so looking for both keyboard and gesture controls MICROSOFT NEWS APP how do you go back a page? :)

thank you

:)

martynpickles, May 5, 2019

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 5, 2019
  3. Microsoft Apps not installing

Hi aniketbhattacharya,

There's a possibility that there's an issue with your Microsoft Store. I suggest that
    you try to reset your store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter.

• Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset.

• Now try to open the store app and check.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, May 5, 2019
  4. Steven Win User

MICROSOFT NEWS APP how do you go back a page?

Changing the default font on Microsoft Word 2010 has no effect on new pages

Perform the following steps to set the default font for new Microsoft Word 2010 documents.

1. Right click the "Normal" Style on the Home ribbon and click Modify.
    2. Change the font to Times New Roman, 12 (or whatever you would prefer).
    3. Select the "New documents based on this template" option.
    4. Click OK
    5. Close and reopen Microsoft Word to confirm.

For Microsoft Excel, perform these steps:

1. Select File menu, Options item.
    2. Select the General category.
    3. Change "When creating new workbooks, use this font"
    4. Click OK to confirm
    5. Restart Microsoft Excel as instructed.

Steven, May 5, 2019
Thema:

MICROSOFT NEWS APP how do you go back a page?

1. MICROSOFT NEWS APP how do you go back a page? - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT NEWS APP

2. How do I go back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go back?: So, I was creating a new Microsoft account on my new computer using my email address which didn’t have one. I then realized I typed it wrong when they told me they sent the verifying code to it and I obviously didn’t receive anything since it’s not my account. I tried to go...
  3. How do I go back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I go back?: So, I was creating a new Microsoft account on my new computer using my email address which didn’t have one. I then realized I typed it wrong when they told me they sent the verifying code to it and I obviously didn’t receive anything since it’s not my account. I tried to go...
  4. how to make page go back to normal size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make page go back to normal size: I went to my bank account on my laptop and must have accidently hit something and now that page is too big. It is the only page that is not a normal size, everything else I go on is the normal size. How do I fix it? I am not the most tech person there is, so explain in very...
  5. how to make page go back to normal size

how to make page go back to normal size: I went to my bank account on my laptop and must have accidently hit something and now that page is too big. It is the only page that is not a normal size, everything else I go on is the normal size. How do I fix it? I am not the most tech person there is, so explain in very...
  6. How do I go back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I go back: How do I go back to my previous installation of Windows? I had to reinstall Windows via USB Drive, because Ubuntu DESTROYED IT. Any way to go back to a previous installation of windows? Oh yeah, don't confuse it with version. If I need to downgrade from the Insider Build to...
  7. How do you block a source in the Microsoft News Bar v0.0.408.0?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you block a source in the Microsoft News Bar v0.0.408.0?: How do I block stories from questionable/undesirable sources in the News Bar Beta? The only settings I can find for the News are the edition and the article count....
  8. MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE SIZE

MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE SIZE: HOW DO I GET NEW PAGE TO FILL TOTAL SCREEN. IT SOME HOW CHANGED NOW HAS BIG MARGINS ON BOTH SIDES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news-page-size/067735d5-9501-480a-b72f-7544ee8a1eec
  9. Microsoft News App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft News App: The Home page of News apps doesn't load fully. If I scroll down then it keeps on showing that loading sign , and doesn't load after that. I tried updating and troubleshooting the issue but didn't help . is anyone facing the same issue . And what should be done to fix this...
  10. Microsoft News App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News App: Hello there. We use Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1803 (17134.472). Although our other apps work, for some reason when we try and open Microsoft News, there are about seven languages displayed, and then it reports " an error has occurred. Try refreshing". However,...