Windows 10: Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos

Discus and support Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I see the same videos for several days. I reset this app, then reinstalled it. It is Microsoft news app, version 4.30.10924.0. I didn’t find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JesseArmstrong1, May 16, 2019 at 5:07 PM.

1. Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos

I see the same videos for several days. I reset this app, then reinstalled it. It is Microsoft news app, version 4.30.10924.0. I didn’t find any updates. Thanks for advance

:)

JesseArmstrong1, May 16, 2019 at 5:07 PM

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

4. tops Win User

Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos

1. Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos - Similar Threads - Microsoft news app

2. Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos: The micorosft news app is not getting refreshed with latest videos. The same video was availble for the last couple of days. We have already tried to reset the app, uninstall and re-install the app - still its remains same. Any help would be greatly appreciated App...
  3. Content won’t show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Content won’t show: I had bought a game in 2015 and they brought out a new version of the game which was free to previous owners of the originial and tried to redeem the code that they gave me but it said that the code was already redeemed and i checked the website and it said i claimed it back...
  4. Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh: The Microsoft News app is showing news from 10 days ago while I am connected to internet. Tried to restart the computer as well. Is there some way to refresh the news?...
  5. Microsoft News App

Microsoft News App: Hello there. We use Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1803 (17134.472). Although our other apps work, for some reason when we try and open Microsoft News, there are about seven languages displayed, and then it reports " an error has occurred. Try refreshing". However,...
  6. Microsoft News App Crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft News App Crashes: My Microsoft News App opens for a second then crashes please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news-app-crashes/4398abba-0d63-4289-b86b-add86099b5e7
  7. Microsoft News App Crashes

Microsoft News App Crashes: Hi, My Microsoft News App openes for a second and then crashes . Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news-app-crashes/13b9cd7f-9ce2-41ca-a890-6d8a81d1cfd4"
  8. MIcrosoft News App crashing

MIcrosoft News App crashing: Anybody else experiencing the Microsoft News app just closing by itself when clicking on some headlined stories? Version 1809, build 17758.1 Pro. 119071
  9. Microsoft News App Not Working

Microsoft News App Not Working: The Microsoft News App has stopped working. The Money and Sports app are working fine. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app from the Microsoft store. When I attempt to start the app, instead of a screen with a red background, I get a screen with a black background....
  10. Beware latest news, sports and money app updates

Beware latest news, sports and money app updates: Overnight these all got app updates. Initially on my user acc they worked after this. But each app was broken for the other user accounts on my pc. Same on our second pc. Only way to restore function was uninstall in ccleaner and re install via store. Once again the update...