Windows 10: Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos

Discus and support Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I see the same videos for several days. I reset this app, then reinstalled it. It is Microsoft news app, version 4.30.10924.0. I didn’t find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JesseArmstrong1, May 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos

I see the same videos for several days. I reset this app, then reinstalled it. It is Microsoft news app, version 4.30.10924.0. I didn’t find any updates. Thanks for advance

:)

JesseArmstrong1, May 16, 2019

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 16, 2019
  3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, May 16, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos

1. Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos - Similar Threads - Microsoft news app

2. Microsoft store not showing latest app versions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not showing latest app versions: Hi,I have two different machines, one is desktop other one is laptop.On desktop whatsapp version2.2237.5.0 is installed. But on my laptop the windows store is always installing version2.2228.14.0 .Why does not the store install latest whatsapp on laptop as well, moreover I...
  3. Microsoft store not showing latest app versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not showing latest app versions: Hi,I have two different machines, one is desktop other one is laptop.On desktop whatsapp version2.2237.5.0 is installed. But on my laptop the windows store is always installing version2.2228.14.0 .Why does not the store install latest whatsapp on laptop as well, moreover I...
  4. Microsoft store not showing latest app versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft News App not working

Microsoft News App not working: When I click on the Microsoft app in menu, It shows up in taskbar. But its windows is not opening. What can be the reason? How to solve it? 167081
  6. Microsoft News App freezing

Microsoft News App freezing: My Microsoft News on my Windows 10 desktop opens fine but when I click on one of the news articles, it just freezes. I've tried running the troubleshooter, I've tried resetting it and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it - all to no avail. I've also uninstalled and...
  7. Microsoft News App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft News App: The Home page of News apps doesn't load fully. If I scroll down then it keeps on showing that loading sign , and doesn't load after that. I tried updating and troubleshooting the issue but didn't help . is anyone facing the same issue . And what should be done to fix this...
  8. Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos

Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos: The micorosft news app is not getting refreshed with latest videos. The same video was availble for the last couple of days. We have already tried to reset the app, uninstall and re-install the app - still its remains same. Any help would be greatly appreciated App...
  9. Microsoft News App

Microsoft News App: Hello there. We use Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1803 (17134.472). Although our other apps work, for some reason when we try and open Microsoft News, there are about seven languages displayed, and then it reports " an error has occurred. Try refreshing". However,...
  10. MIcrosoft News App crashing

MIcrosoft News App crashing: Anybody else experiencing the Microsoft News app just closing by itself when clicking on some headlined stories? Version 1809, build 17758.1 Pro. 119071

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft news wont show news