Windows 10: Microsoft News Feed won't load

Discus and support Microsoft News Feed won't load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My Microsoft News app is not loading but I am connected with stable internet and can access the msn news website smoothly. The app says "an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _Diana_, Aug 16, 2021.

1. _Diana_ Win User

Microsoft News Feed won't load

Hi, My Microsoft News app is not loading but I am connected with stable internet and can access the msn news website smoothly. The app says "an error has occurred" and prompt me to refresh the page, which does nothing. The news and interests feed on the taskbar is not loading either, it says "we're having trouble loading your feed. you might be offline..." but my internet connection is fine. The widget also only shows a newspaper icon instead of weather. I can access Microsoft News msn.com using Edge.

:)

_Diana_, Aug 16, 2021

2. n900 won´t subscribe to rss feeds

actually most of the feeds don´t show up in the list. when i add one in the browser im asked in which folder it should go and need to confirm by pressing "done". after doing so the phone tries to connect to the feed but always without success. after 1 or
    2 min it returns to the previous screen (choose folder and confirm by "done" button). that is, the feed is never added to the list in the first place.

when i store the opml file on the phone and open it via rss-browse i can add a feed from the file to the list but it is marked with "!" indicating the connection error although the url is correct.

qotsa---01, Aug 16, 2021
  3. n900 won´t subscribe to rss feeds

hi guys,

the rss feed reader refuses to download any rss feeds. neither the two pre-installed ones, nor any other. once, i managed to download an opml file on my phone and using that i was able to physically add a new rss feed which however contained no posts and
    failed to update. all the other times pressing "subscribe to rss feed" in the browser opens the reader and after approving by pressing the "done" button it tries to connect to the feed for 1-2 min without success.

any suggestions?

thanks in advance!

qotsa---01, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft News Feed won't load - Similar Threads - Microsoft News Feed

2. Microsoft Start news feed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Start news feed: Why does my Microsoft Start news feed contain posts from extremely right biased and low credibility feeds like the "Princess Free Zone"? I always look to Microsoft to be unbiased and factual, very disappointed....
  3. Microsoft Start news feed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Start news feed: Why does my Microsoft Start news feed contain posts from extremely right biased and low credibility feeds like the "Princess Free Zone"? I always look to Microsoft to be unbiased and factual, very disappointed....
  4. News and feed "having trouble loading your feed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and feed "having trouble loading your feed": I don't know why I am unable to see the news and weather anymore. I could see it just fine a couple weeks ago, but now there is an error message. I did look at some resources from 2021, but nothing has worked. I am up to date on Windows 10.The only thing I can maybe think of...
  5. News and feed "having trouble loading your feed"

News and feed "having trouble loading your feed": I don't know why I am unable to see the news and weather anymore. I could see it just fine a couple weeks ago, but now there is an error message. I did look at some resources from 2021, but nothing has worked. I am up to date on Windows 10.The only thing I can maybe think of...
  6. News and feed "having trouble loading your feed"

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. UNINSTALL all of Microsoft FEEDS news and feeds parts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNINSTALL all of Microsoft FEEDS news and feeds parts: Windows 10Version 21H1OSBuild : 19042.1706I keep seeing FEEDS appear in my task manager. I have disabled ALL the functions for FEEDSWhat is the command line powershell or dos to REMOVE all of FEEDS so it can never run again.I don't ever want to see it load, I don't ever want...
  8. UNINSTALL all of Microsoft FEEDS news and feeds parts

UNINSTALL all of Microsoft FEEDS news and feeds parts: Windows 10Version 21H1OSBuild : 19042.1706I keep seeing FEEDS appear in my task manager. I have disabled ALL the functions for FEEDSWhat is the command line powershell or dos to REMOVE all of FEEDS so it can never run again.I don't ever want to see it load, I don't ever want...
  9. UNINSTALL all of Microsoft FEEDS news and feeds parts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar: I just updated Windows, and the update seems to have added a feature to the taskbar which does not give me many options for customization. This object on the taskbar shows up on the right side and shows the temperature and what I assume is a one-word summary of the weather:I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msn news wont load