Windows 10: Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable

Discus and support Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today after cold start of my PC Win 10 pro 64bit 16B RAM MS News filled my screen:Here is to be seen that the "Overhead" is blocking half of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlonderHans, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable

Today after cold start of my PC Win 10 pro 64bit 16B RAM MS News filled my screen:Here is to be seen that the "Overhead" is blocking half of the screen. And here the same. It´s unusable !!

:)

BlonderHans, Jan 2, 2022

2. Netbook display overfills screen

Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable [​IMG]

ajable2009, Jan 2, 2022
  3. Hijab29 Win User
    Your phone is overfilled?

I've HTC HD 7 and am having the "overfilled problem" and no matter what I do, my phone remains overfilled! It was working absolutely fine and just suddenly started having this problem! If anyone knows any solution please help me and others out!

Hijab29, Jan 2, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable

Netbook display overfills screen

Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable [​IMG]

Could you post a screenshot like that please?

(I have one of those netbooks, but I'd not dare to update it to Win 10 with 1Gb RAM even though it's within MS specs)

dalchina, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable

1. Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable - Similar Threads - Microsoft News Germany

2. My windows 11 became mostly unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 became mostly unusable: So uhh I couldn't log in to my main account and I went to safe mode, and I did log in, but explorer.exe was not starting.And when I disabled safe mode and rebooted, now I cant log in again. It says "PINPIN" An error occurred and cannot use PIN. Click and set your PIN again....
  3. My windows 11 became mostly unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 became mostly unusable: So uhh I couldn't log in to my main account and I went to safe mode, and I did log in, but explorer.exe was not starting.And when I disabled safe mode and rebooted, now I cant log in again. It says "PINPIN" An error occurred and cannot use PIN. Click and set your PIN again....
  4. Difference between English Germany and German Germany keyboards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between English Germany and German Germany keyboards: HelloCan someone please explain the Difference between:English Germany andGerman Germany Both are German keyboards that I have installed under my language preferences, but I do not understand why one is English Germany while the other is German Germany Best,Rufat...
  5. Difference between English Germany and German Germany keyboards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference between English Germany and German Germany keyboards: HelloCan someone please explain the Difference between:English Germany andGerman Germany Both are German keyboards that I have installed under my language preferences, but I do not understand why one is English Germany while the other is German Germany Best,Rufat...
  6. Microsoft Office in trouble in Germany due to GDPR

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office in trouble in Germany due to GDPR: Microsoft’s suite of productivity apps, Microsoft 365, is in hot water with German authorities due to an alleged incompatibility with the data protection laws of Germany and the rest of the European Union. Microsoft has been in negotiations with Germany’s state and federal...
  7. Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable: Today after cold start of my PC Win 10 pro 64bit 16B RAM MS News filled my screen:Here is to be seen that the "Overhead" is blocking half of the screen. And here the same. It´s unusable !!...
  8. Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft News - in Germany - do overfill the screen so that is most unusable: Today after cold start of my PC Win 10 pro 64bit 16B RAM MS News filled my screen:Here is to be seen that the "Overhead" is blocking half of the screen. And here the same. It´s unusable !!...
  9. Laptop unusable most of the time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop unusable most of the time: Hi guys, please bear in mind I am not technically minded. My laptop is Lenovo ideapad 320 and runs Windows 10. Every 2-3 days the laptop starts being laggy and giving Not Responding errors and I find an update is pending. The updates take 5-10 hours and restarting the...
  10. Netbook display overfills screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Netbook display overfills screen: System Spec Computer type:LaptopSystem Manufacturer/Model Number:Acer Aspire One D257OS:Windows 10CPU:Intel Atom N570 / 1.66 GHzMemory:1GBGraphics Card(s):Intel GMA 3150 I HAVE ATTACHED PICTURE TO LET YOU VISUALIZE MY PROBLEM. THE RED LINE SYMBOLIZES WHERE THE BOTTOM OF...