Windows 10: Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos

Discus and support Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The micorosft news app is not getting refreshed with latest videos. The same video was availble for the last couple of days. We have already tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SusanCreger, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos

The micorosft news app is not getting refreshed with latest videos. The same video was availble for the last couple of days.

We have already tried to reset the app, uninstall and re-install the app - still its remains same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

App version: 4.30.10924.0. I have looked for the update for the app but no update availble.

:)

SusanCreger, Apr 24, 2019
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    AMD64 3000+ will get no refresh

AMD has discontinued shipping the Athlon 64 3000+ to major retailers. The current stepping E3 with the "Venice" core will get a refresh by the name of E4, and a "CG" ending on the CPUs(for example a retail 3200+ will carry the SKU: ADA3200CGBOX), but it will only produce 3200+ and 3500+ with this stepping. So if you want to get your hands on the cheapest possible AMD64 CPU, its now or never.

Source: Anandtech

Darksaber, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos

1. Microsoft News not getting refreshed with the latest videos - Similar Threads - Microsoft News getting

2. Latest News looks weird ;-;

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest News looks weird ;-;: Does someone know how to disable it? Tysm for your answer :< https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-news-looks-weird/4c4459f2-65c6-4536-9a4c-7052f97a1ff9
  3. Latest News looks weird ;-;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest News looks weird ;-;: Does someone know how to disable it? Tysm for your answer :< https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-news-looks-weird/4c4459f2-65c6-4536-9a4c-7052f97a1ff9
  4. Latest News looks weird ;-;

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. color on news clips and videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    color on news clips and videos: when watching a news clip or video the colors seem to be fading out people appear grayish and colors are off how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-on-news-clips-and-videos/a758f808-e447-48d1-8deb-c629d4edf930
  6. Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos

Microsoft news app won’t show the latest videos: I see the same videos for several days. I reset this app, then reinstalled it. It is Microsoft news app, version 4.30.10924.0. I didn’t find any updates. Thanks for advance...
  7. Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh

Microsoft NEWS app does not refresh: The Microsoft News app is showing news from 10 days ago while I am connected to internet. Tried to restart the computer as well. Is there some way to refresh the news?...
  8. Microsoft News not working Windows 10. Error occurred, Refresh.

Microsoft News not working Windows 10. Error occurred, Refresh.: FIXED IT. from cNet: "I had same problem until I accidentally stumbled on solution. Turn off your network connection. Start the news app and it should direct you to the data choices. Turn the network back on and it should work." 1) turned off wifi 2) started news 3) it...
  9. News videos not available in the UK

News videos not available in the UK: I keep getting screen notes over a black video screen informing me the video I want to watch is not available in the UK. I'm LOCATED in the UK, so how do I get Windows 10 to know I'm based in the UK ?...
  10. Can't get Microsoft news to work. Says needs refreshing, but nothing happens when...

Can't get Microsoft news to work. Says needs refreshing, but nothing happens when...: Microsoft news does not work. says need refreshing, but when press to refresh, nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cant-get-microsoft-news-to-work-says-needs/a1278cb3-bba4-4082-b268-25e32cacaa8a