Windows 10: Microsoft News Notifications

Discus and support Microsoft News Notifications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting these notifications, and always reply no. How can these notifications be cancelled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GaryBrooks2, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft News Notifications

I keep getting these notifications, and always reply no.

How can these notifications be cancelled

:)

GaryBrooks2, Dec 26, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 26, 2018
  3. APP NOTIFICATIONS - BANNER NOTIFICATION - NONE COMING FOR NEWS, SPORTS, OR MONEY APP - WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Microsoft News Notifications

no notification sounds especially for new email recieved.

Hi,

This issue may arise when the notification for the mails are not turned on and would like to know if the issue is specific to the mail notification.

I suggest you to check if the notifications for the mail is turned on. Please follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Click on Start menu and select Settings.

• Click on Notifications & actions on the left side.

• Turn on all the Notifications from the notification window and check if that helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft News Notifications

1. Microsoft News Notifications - Similar Threads - Microsoft News Notifications

2. The news notification not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The news notification not working: I'm using Windows 11 64 bit and for the past week when i click on a notification on the news I get a blank page that says "{"title":"Failed to forward request through Maestro.","status":404,"detail":"2023-07-14T03:10:45.3819130Z - Request host is not accepted for any route....
  3. The news notification not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The news notification not working: I'm using Windows 11 64 bit and for the past week when i click on a notification on the news I get a blank page that says "{"title":"Failed to forward request through Maestro.","status":404,"detail":"2023-07-14T03:10:45.3819130Z - Request host is not accepted for any route....
  4. News Notifications Not Opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News Notifications Not Opening.: News Notifications Not Opening.I have a Microsoft Surface Book running Windows 10. I get notifications of news "Top Story", "Breaking News" and "Top Stories", but, when I click on one, I get the message "{"title":"Failed to forward request through...
  5. News Notifications Not Opening.

News Notifications Not Opening.: News Notifications Not Opening.I have a Microsoft Surface Book running Windows 10. I get notifications of news "Top Story", "Breaking News" and "Top Stories", but, when I click on one, I get the message "{"title":"Failed to forward request through...
  6. Microsoft News app is no longer sending notifications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News app is no longer sending notifications: Yesterday, a user reported that she was no longer getting MS News notifications after the 1903 update. She couldn't even find MS News in the list of notification senders one sees after clicking "Manage Notifications". I am having the same problem. However, I tried turning...
  7. Microsoft News

Microsoft News: Microsoft news loads approx. a page, much less than it used too. The rotating symbolat the bottom of the page suggests it is trying to load more but never succeeds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news/55671454-67b5-4261-bd3c-a0955d567be0"
  8. Microsoft News - Push Notification Services

Microsoft News - Push Notification Services: Hello, I was wondering a few things, and have a few things to share: -What port number does the Microsoft News App use for Breaking news notifications? -Which service provides breaking news notifications when App is not running? -Is this service locked down to Microsoft's...
  9. MIcrosoft News Notifications - Hacked????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MIcrosoft News Notifications - Hacked????: All right, Microsoft. I wake up today, and THIS is what greets me on my computer. I'm running an HP TouchSmart 300-1020 (an older computer) with Windows 10 Home, Version 1809 installed 11/30/2018, OS Build 17763.379. I use Norton Security version 22.17.0.183, Malwarebytes,...
  10. Breaking news notification

Breaking news notification: Hello , i have turn on the breaking news notification but i wont recive the notification :/ on news , then click on setting and i see is on , but 3 days and still no recive any mayor breaking new , btw i format my PC 3 days ago too , and i select all off in the installtion...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft news notification

2. microsoft news notifications

3. microsoft news nottifications

4. microsoft news notifications not working,
  5. turn on notification for microsoft news