Windows 10: MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE SIZE

Discus and support MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE SIZE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HOW DO I GET NEW PAGE TO FILL TOTAL SCREEN. IT SOME HOW CHANGED NOW HAS BIG MARGINS ON BOTH SIDES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JIMDIVERONICA, Feb 16, 2020.

1. MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE SIZE

HOW DO I GET NEW PAGE TO FILL TOTAL SCREEN. IT SOME HOW CHANGED NOW HAS BIG MARGINS ON BOTH SIDES

:)

JIMDIVERONICA, Feb 16, 2020

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 16, 2020
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 16, 2020
  4. MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE SIZE

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE SIZE

1. MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE SIZE - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT NEWS PAGE

2. Microsoft News

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft News: MS News will not reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news/0786e395-0b9d-48b1-b5f0-26dea98c7456
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes: I have created a bunch of forms in the Printer Server Properties but I can't see the newly page sizes in the Microsoft Print to PDF .The new forms I am trying to add are standard page sizes Arch C 18 X 24 and Arch D 24 X 36. Please help....
  4. Page Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page Size: When I open a new Wordpad document it is always in Letter format. Can my computer be set so that it is always A4? Thank you. Max https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-size/0cc31c8c-55af-4b73-ae63-cf31f9b8f0f8
  5. Microsoft News

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News: I can't make Microsoft News work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news/43cf917f-0364-45f2-bf41-76b986b5188a
  6. Microsoft News

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News: Microsoft news loads approx. a page, much less than it used too. The rotating symbolat the bottom of the page suggests it is trying to load more but never succeeds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news/55671454-67b5-4261-bd3c-a0955d567be0"
  7. windows 10 news page & search page ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 news page & search page ?: Is light & dark the only theme you have to choose from ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-page-search-page/1a4eb670-9658-49a0-8ad7-0a2ae5e758dc
  8. Page sizes smaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...
  9. Page size setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page size setting: I'm trying to print my maps from Arc GIS to *.pdf; but it will only print letter size, even though I have set the print size to 34" x44" (also called Ansi E). How do I set the Microsoft .pdf writer to print to this size of paper?...
  10. Changing default page size in microsoft office in registry

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Changing default page size in microsoft office in registry: Hello, I want to know if there is any way to know the registry for changing the default page size in Microsoft office 2010/2013/2016. I can change it manually, but I need the registry values. Thanks in advance. 59549