Windows 10: microsoft news "we're sorry this card couldn't be displayed"

Discus and support microsoft news "we're sorry this card couldn't be displayed" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This comes up for EVERY item I have looked at in MS News!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisLaF1, Jun 6, 2020.

1. ChrisLaF1 Win User

microsoft news "we're sorry this card couldn't be displayed"

This comes up for EVERY item I have looked at in MS News!

:)

ChrisLaF1, Jun 6, 2020

2. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

microsoft news "we're sorry this card couldn't be displayed" [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

microsoft news "we're sorry this card couldn't be displayed" [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. microsoft news "we're sorry this card couldn't be displayed" - Similar Threads - microsoft news we're

2. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  3. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  4. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. News and Interests Widget - turn off News Card?

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests Widget - turn off News Card?: I'm intrigued by the "News and Interests" widget that's appeared in Windows 10, but I'm looking for help controlling it. It seems I can toggle on/off many of the "cards" - weather, sports, traffic - but not the "news feed". That's the only one I *DONT* want - I'm not...
  6. sorry something went wrong couldn't turn on the camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sorry something went wrong couldn't turn on the camera: Hi I am used Microsoft Surface labtop3, I few week ago Window hello used face logon it still work propoly. After update patch Window10, Face logon it not work. I try to remove Window hellp face and set up again . It cannot setup after key PIN and then shown "sorry...
  7. Updates failure and page error -Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates failure and page error -Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in.: After weeks of working with a patience helper from the community, My PC froze and crashed. I had to take it to a local shop and have windows 10 reinstalled and updated to 2004 several months ago after months and months of updates failures. It was scanned for viruses and...
  8. We're sorry-we've run into an issue...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We're sorry-we've run into an issue...: Hello One of our coworker is having this message since last friday morning: What are our optioons ? Stephane LeBourdais https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-sorry-weve-run-into-an-issue/870bb3ae-6392-4dd1-adf7-8fc2ac789e1e
  9. We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    We're sorry but outlook has run into an error that is preventing it...: Last couple of days I've been getting a "We're sorry but Outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Outlook will need to be closed as a result." message. It also gives a "Would you like us to repair now?" option with Repair Now, Help and close...
  10. We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed.

in Browsers and Email
    We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed.: We're Sorry Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can send us a crash report. It happens CONTINUOUSLY. Why? I'm tired of signing into yahoo 50 times a day or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. team microsoft card couldnt be displayed