Windows 10: Microsoft News

Discus and support Microsoft News in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't make Microsoft News work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news/43cf917f-0364-45f2-bf41-76b986b5188a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThomasStults, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft News

I can't make Microsoft News work

:)

ThomasStults, Aug 25, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Microsoft News

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft News

1. Microsoft News - Similar Threads - Microsoft News

2. Microsoft News Feed won't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News Feed won't load: Hi, My Microsoft News app is not loading but I am connected with stable internet and can access the msn news website smoothly. The app says "an error has occurred" and prompt me to refresh the page, which does nothing. The news and interests feed on the taskbar is not loading...
  3. Annoying Microsoft News Window keeps popping up and blocking my screen! How to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Microsoft News Window keeps popping up and blocking my screen! How to get rid of it?: Just in the last few weeks, I am plagued by this large black box called Microsoft News or something that pops up on the right side of my screen, taking up half my screen and blocking whatever I am viewing or working on. When I scroll through it, there are news and weather...
  4. Microsoft strikes again: Unwanted news feed popups on my desktop

Microsoft strikes again: Unwanted news feed popups on my desktop: I have long detested the way Microsoft forces annoyances on users of its products. Among the many problems I've had are frequent unnecessary requests for me to change my default apps to Microsoft's favorites and actually changing my preferences without my consent every time I...
  5. Taskbar News and Interests Microsoft News ignores interest settings

Taskbar News and Interests Microsoft News ignores interest settings: I turned off the News and Interests feature on my taskbar. Why? Because the only news I want to see popping up on my desktop is weather and technology, however, regardless of how I customize the news feed, it still displays national news, politics, and sports and whatnot....
  6. stop the microsoft news bar, what do I have to do to uninstall off my desktop/laptop?.

stop the microsoft news bar, what do I have to do to uninstall off my desktop/laptop?.: It seems like the "Microsoft News Bar" just appeared one day, how I don't have clue, I'm a novice at 74 and would like to uninstall the app, ASAP. It seems to have a mind of it's own, like a annoying pop-up. My question is how to git rid of it off my computer, it showed up on...
  7. In Microsoft Edge, the news information shall be change from HINDI to ENGLIAH

In Microsoft Edge, the news information shall be change from HINDI to ENGLIAH: Dear Sir, In my PC with WINDOWS 10, I notice the news information & other informations are in HINDI language. I donot know the HINDI language, since I know ENGLISH & TAMIL. only. This happened recently. before that no problem raised. because all information only in ENGLISH....
  8. How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window

How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window: How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window in the latest Windows update ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-very-annoying-microsoft-news/5fe3405e-aab2-4caf-a928-81e39729185d
  9. I can't uninstall Microsoft News

I can't uninstall Microsoft News: Hello all - somehow (I must have clicked on something) I now have Microsoft News in my taskbar and want to get rid of it because it's in my way. Just passing my cursor past it causes the big page to block what I'm doing. I've searched for ways to uninstall MS News app but it...
  10. How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar?

How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar?: How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar? All the on-line help says go to Edge menu bars and click on "custom" but there is no "custom" button....