Windows 10: Microsoft No Help Solutions for Internet Connect

Discus and support Microsoft No Help Solutions for Internet Connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is it that problems with connecting to the internet always end up with a solution to DOWNLOAD a fix from the internet that I cannot connect to???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JerryWheatley, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft No Help Solutions for Internet Connect

Why is it that problems with connecting to the internet always end up with a solution to DOWNLOAD a fix from the internet that I cannot connect to???

:)

JerryWheatley, Apr 12, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Microsoft No Help Solutions for Internet Connect

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft No Help Solutions for Internet Connect

1. Microsoft No Help Solutions for Internet Connect - Similar Threads - Microsoft Help Solutions

2. Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet: All of my Microsoft apps Outlook, Get Help, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store cannot connect to the internet. I think this may be an issue with my firewall, but I tried turning off my firewall and this didn't fix it....
  3. No Microsoft Apps are connecting to the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Microsoft Apps are connecting to the Internet: All Microsoft Apps on my computer are unable to connect to the internet. This includes: Microsoft Store, Office apps Word, Ppt, Excel, Outlook, Xbox App, Get Help, Smart Scan, and more. Internet Explorer also cannot connect to the internet, but Edge can, which I am assuming...
  4. Help Connecting To Wireless Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Connecting To Wireless Internet: Whenever I hit the lil network bar, it doesnt show networks. It doesnt show any when i ask it to search for networks. When i run a diagnostic its about a ethernet cable and not wireless, every other device connected to my internet works fine. My computer was working fine and...
  5. Internet Connection Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Connection Help: i just did a fresh install on a laptop that had a broken OS and im unable to connect to the internet and ive used the troubleshooter and it say that no driver is installed for the network adapter is there anyway to fix this issue? submitted by /u/Hayden2213 [link]...
  6. Connected to the Wlan but no Internet, does anyone have a solution?

Connected to the Wlan but no Internet, does anyone have a solution?: Hello (Please look at the picture) You are my last hope. I tried to solve the problem for about 6 hours today, but without success. My laptop is connected to the Wlan, but no Internet. The internet works on all devices except this Hp Pavillon laptop. I have...
  7. Microsoft products not connecting to internet

Microsoft products not connecting to internet: I have internet connection, however my microsoft products cant connect to internet!!! Tried resetting adapters with no luck. Used Wifi and ethernet alternatively . Is there a chance a wifi card can have Windows compatability issues? Since i built the cpu...
  8. Connected to WiFi, but no Internet connection, nothing helped

Connected to WiFi, but no Internet connection, nothing helped: Hi, My computer shows that I have WiFi connection and that I am connected to the Internet, however I am not able to load any web pages. When I run problem solver tool, it either finds 'bad gateway problem' and fixes it, or doesn't find anything at all. Then the internet...
  9. internet Connection problems and solutions

internet Connection problems and solutions: This is for an online class I currently attending. I need information of possible troubleshooting information. Articles on limited connections would be appreciated!...
  10. BEST Solution for Losing Internet Connection

BEST Solution for Losing Internet Connection: I had my laptop running like hot butter until yesterday when after I ran CCleaner it suddenly decided to practically wipe my HDD clean. I don't know what file it wiped out. NO, I did NOT have the Wipe Disk option check, but I checked everything else, which I've done before,...