Windows 10: microsoft not responding

Discus and support microsoft not responding in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant get my desktop to respond to any command. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GayleSmith1, Oct 10, 2019.

1. microsoft not responding

I cant get my desktop to respond to any command. please help

:)

GayleSmith1, Oct 10, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond microsoft not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft photos is not responding

Hello,

I realize that the Microsoft photos is not responding in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you able to open the photos through Windows Photo viewer or Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What exact issue are you facing with Microsoft Photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 10, 2019
  4. microsoft not responding

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

microsoft not responding

1. microsoft not responding - Similar Threads - microsoft responding

2. Windows 10 - File Explorer "not responding" when clicking on any Microsoft Office app...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - File Explorer "not responding" when clicking on any Microsoft Office app...: When in File Explorer if i attempt to click on any file of the Microsoft family (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, etc.) the window freezes and then states "not responding". I have tried all the hints and tips but nothing works to free this from happening... even did a reboot...
  3. Microsoft’s Cortana might respond better to your feelings in future

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Cortana might respond better to your feelings in future: Microsoft insists Cortana for Windows 10 is here to stay and improvements for the digital assistant are planned. Microsoft recently added a new version of Cortana to the Microsoft Store and a new patent from the Redmond giant has revealed that Cortana might get better at...
  4. Windows 10 File Explorer freezes and is (Not Responding) when I interact with Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 File Explorer freezes and is (Not Responding) when I interact with Microsoft...: When I interact with certain Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. files File Explorer freezes and enters a state of Not Responding. Even if I only click on the files once to select, not even opening. I am able to open the files without any problem directly from the respective app...
  5. Critical events: Microsoft Outlook stopped responding and was closed

Critical events: Microsoft Outlook stopped responding and was closed: Since upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS 17763.379) a week ago, reliability monitor is showing multiple critical errors every day: Microsoft Outlook stopped responding and was closed. I normally use Windows 10 Mail app for mail. Per MS store, mail and calendar app...
  6. Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks

Two open tickets, Microsoft not responding for weeks: Beginning of February I purchased a Dell Precision 75320 mobile workstation with Windows 10 Pro. Initial install of Window 10 Pro was a total disaster, Dell support determined it was a faulty HD so they sent a new HD with Win 10 Pro image. This install went better, but...
  7. ERROR CODE 0x80071771 - NEED ASSISTANCE ASAP, MICROSOFT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO OTHER THREAD

ERROR CODE 0x80071771 - NEED ASSISTANCE ASAP, MICROSOFT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO OTHER THREAD: I need assistance with this ASAP. I have my files stored on two external drives. I was forced to upgrade the hard drives in my PC AND upgrade to Windows 10 (thanks, Adobe). I was able to access these very files last week, AFTER these system changes, but had to go back to...
  8. Why File Explorer not responding when I selected on Microsoft Office?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why File Explorer not responding when I selected on Microsoft Office?: Why File Explorer not responding when I selected on any file of[ATTACH]Microsoft Office? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-file-explorer-not-responding-when-i-selected/0a009638-e8f4-4dd7-9634-46b661ed0cb1
  9. Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in

Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in: Hi, Recently i have a user that uses the teams desktop app, when she goes to sign in now, it goes not responding after you put in the email address and hit next. She can sign in fine on the web app. Could it be something to do with 2FA and Modern Authentication ? I...
  10. microsoft apps are not responding

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft apps are not responding: all microsoft apps are not responding including microsoft store,gmail and explorer too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-are-not-responding/769c69d6-95b7-4c0c-8c1c-5f6c8b97cce7"