Windows 10: microsoft not sending pin verification code in time afer update now my sons laptop is...

Discus and support microsoft not sending pin verification code in time afer update now my sons laptop is... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently updated my sons laptop, he's on a family account with me as admin. Logging back in, i got the message that the pins no longer worked and id... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alan ellis 71, Oct 19, 2021.

1. microsoft not sending pin verification code in time afer update now my sons laptop is...

I recently updated my sons laptop, he's on a family account with me as admin. Logging back in, i got the message that the pins no longer worked and id have to get a code to activate. I followed the instructions and waited for the email which arrived 24hours later and had expired, tried the process several times again daily and tried changing the recovery to another address and phone number, each time the e mail arrives hours or days later, or not at all. now im locked out for a month. see picHave tried to cancel the request, done account recovery and followed every possible solution on here, s

:)

alan ellis 71, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

microsoft not sending pin verification code in time afer update now my sons laptop is...

1. microsoft not sending pin verification code in time afer update now my sons laptop is... - Similar Threads - microsoft sending pin

2. Microsoft never sends verification code to my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft never sends verification code to my email: I never recieve the code sent to my email to enter Privacy Dashboard?I've tried it a dozen times. I never get the code.What do I do ?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-never-sends-verification-code-to-my/4b2afef2-dfa0-4a2d-afe9-4ac2bf1e164b
  3. Microsoft never sends verification code to my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft never sends verification code to my email: I never recieve the code sent to my email to enter Privacy Dashboard?I've tried it a dozen times. I never get the code.What do I do ?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-never-sends-verification-code-to-my/4b2afef2-dfa0-4a2d-afe9-4ac2bf1e164b
  4. Microsoft never sends verification code email

Microsoft never sends verification code email: I recently purchased a laptop that had Windows 11 on it, and I created a Microsoft account, but I cannot make any changes to my account because it keeps requiring me to enter a verification code to do anything....This is a problem because the verification code can only be...
  5. microsoft not sending pin verification code in time afer update now my sons laptop is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft not sending pin verification code in time afer update now my sons laptop is...: I recently updated my sons laptop, he's on a family account with me as admin. Logging back in, i got the message that the pins no longer worked and id have to get a code to activate. I followed the instructions and waited for the email which arrived 24hours later and had...
  6. microsoft not sending pin verification code in time afer update now my sons laptop is...

microsoft not sending pin verification code in time afer update now my sons laptop is...: I recently updated my sons laptop, he's on a family account with me as admin. Logging back in, i got the message that the pins no longer worked and id have to get a code to activate. I followed the instructions and waited for the email which arrived 24hours later and had...
  7. Microsoft not sending verification code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft not sending verification code: Following an update to one machine I had to set up a new PIN. Can't do that without a code. Microsoft say code sent. Code doesn't arrive. Can't change or add an email via another device without a code. Microsoft say code sent. Code doesn't arrive.Changing the PIN on the...
  8. Microsoft not sending verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft not sending verification code: Following an update to one machine I had to set up a new PIN. Can't do that without a code. Microsoft say code sent. Code doesn't arrive. Can't change or add an email via another device without a code. Microsoft say code sent. Code doesn't arrive.Changing the PIN on the...
  9. Microsoft not sending verification code

10. Microsoft not sending verification code to email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft not sending verification code to email: I've yet to see a solution to my problem. I actually went to try and update my security info on my account which requires a second verification after already having logged in with my password, so I chose to send to my email, not my hotmail for some reason, but another...