Windows 10: Microsoft Not Talking to Customers

Discus and support Microsoft Not Talking to Customers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the past year, I have tried to call Microsoft Tech Support to change my cell phone number. We relocated out of California. But no one answers the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaDickinson1, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft Not Talking to Customers

For the past year, I have tried to call Microsoft Tech Support to change my cell phone number. We relocated out of California. But no one answers the phone. They will not let me change my cell number online. In February, I sent a letter to Microsoft Tech Support in Redmond, WA, to change my cell number but no one has responded. I need to reset my password, but MS has the wrong cell number for me to verify my new password. What can I do?

:)

DonnaDickinson1, Mar 9, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 9, 2021
  3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Microsoft Not Talking to Customers

Talk to customer service

Please have someone to call me. I want to talk to a customer service rep on the phone, Please call me Jerry McCreary 601 426-6233

jerrymccreary, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Not Talking to Customers

1. Microsoft Not Talking to Customers - Similar Threads - Microsoft Talking Customers

2. How could I talk to a customer service agent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I talk to a customer service agent?: Hello, I need help as soon as possible, I bought a Microsoft computer few months ago and I started experiencing issues with the computer. Like the computer freezes and does not work. I don't used it a lot it's brand new and I don't understand what the problem. I downloaded...
  3. How could I talk to a customer service agent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How could I talk to a customer service agent?: Hello, I need help as soon as possible, I bought a Microsoft computer few months ago and I started experiencing issues with the computer. Like the computer freezes and does not work. I don't used it a lot it's brand new and I don't understand what the problem. I downloaded...
  4. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  5. I want to talk with ur customer care

I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  6. Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?: I Purchased Microsoft 365 Family on 1/30/24. I saw where It has me for a renewal on 5/24. How is that possible when I purchased a 1 year subscription?Thank you,Virginia Owens...
  7. Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?

Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?: I Purchased Microsoft 365 Family on 1/30/24. I saw where It has me for a renewal on 5/24. How is that possible when I purchased a 1 year subscription?Thank you,Virginia Owens...
  8. Talk to an Microsoft agenton call

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Talk to an Microsoft agenton call: Earlier there used to be an option ofon the website:- https://support.microsoft.com/contactus 'call me back' for windows support now that option is not there anymore and when I call using these no. given on...
  9. Talk to customer service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Talk to customer service: Please have someone to call me. I want to talk to a customer service rep on the phone, Please call me Jerry McCreary 601 426-6233 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-customer-service/436067cb-b93e-47ed-9551-5664c38bb07c
  10. Is Microsoft support talking to Microsoft development?

Is Microsoft support talking to Microsoft development?: Cut and paste does not work in Microsoft Mail. I've been having this problem for a long time now and have been kludging cut-and-pastes through multiple apps ending with Mail. Having searched for help (now and in the past) and seeing the myriad similar posts here it is clear...