Windows 10: Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks

Discus and support Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since early November, when Microsoft announced that no other builds of Windows 10 would be released to users until early January, two different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 14, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks

More

labeeman, Dec 14, 2014
  2. Edwin New Member

More It's a marketing game! I'm sure MS is pleased we're creating positive hype! *Wink

:)

Edwin, Dec 14, 2014
  3. Philip Yip Win User
    Does the Windows 10 upgrade last forever even if I format my PC or buy a new PC in the future?

There was a leak from NewEgg for the OEM System Builder pricing:

• $149.99 – Windows 10 Professional
    • $109.99 – Windows 10 Home
    Newegg just leaked the Windows 10 price and release date

Philip Yip, Dec 14, 2014
  4. BulldogXX Win User

so very upset about corrupted windows 10 and technicians are not calling back

"This is the worst customer service ever!"

That's nothing. Try AT&T customer service. On the other hand, don't bother.

If you want good customer service - with a computer or anything else - you have to pay for it. You were (un)fortunate enough to deal with Microsoft's hired third-party contractors who read from scripts and reference manuals.

If you're 100% certain that your copy of Windows is corrupted, the only thing you can do is re-install from scratch. If you're not 100% sure, show your computer to a professional - someone who actually knows about computers.

BulldogXX, Dec 14, 2014
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

If the product is OK why not.

My experience so far with Windows 10 has generally been positive although build 9979 did seem to regress slightly - especially as a VM.

I'm looking forward to trying 9901 -- OK it's from a torrent but usually these early builds don't contain malware -- it would soon be reported around the web if it did and you should in any case take the usual precautions when downloading torrents from "unofficial sites". Try it also first as a VM before committing to a REAL machine and remember it's unlikely to get any updates and features could be quite different to those in an "Official" build.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 14, 2014
  6. Edwin New Member
    Absolutely, we're creating excitement, (like a kid with a new toy!), and MS is smiling! *Smile

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks - Similar Threads - Microsoft “Not Upset”

2. About microsoft Authenticator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About microsoft Authenticator.: how to log in without a password using microsoft authenticator in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/about-microsoft-authenticator/0b7d95ac-8cbf-4f69-b82c-59e7bcbf6159"
  3. about microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    about microsoft account: hello , my name is Alan siby. I m using windows 10 in my system. there was a problem occurred in my Microsoft account . so I had signed into my account there was a verification about account so I wanted to check my mail, but I cant check my mails . there was no...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong Memory Leak?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong Memory Leak?: Occasionally my wife's Dell All in One with 4g memory gets a 'low memory' message. No other programs are running but restarting Mahjong clears the problem. Has anyone else experienced this? Her Windows Version is Thank you. P.S. I just checked and Winver showed 1607...
  5. a question about microsoft silverlight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a question about microsoft silverlight: i noticed my pc didnt have this installed. and i just installed it. is it nessesary?*Huh 63280
  6. Upset with Windows 10 - Need to vent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upset with Windows 10 - Need to vent: Hi there, I just want to vent. As someone experienced with computers I have to say it took me 6 days of hard work to make my Windows 10 to startup and this is unacceptable. Even now I have disabled a lot of features to keep it from breaking. The store doesn't work, the...
  7. Windows 10 Source Code leak

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Source Code leak: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...=1498255659291 87467
  8. about windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    about windows 10: hello. I am using Windows 10 64 bit. i just bought my laptop before 1 month and already windows 10 64 bit has been installed. But i prefer to use Windows 10 32 bit. So how to degrade my bit from 64 to 32 bit. My laptop is HP having 4gb RAM. I need some solution please.....
  9. Windows 10 Build 10551 screenshots leaked, shows Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10551 screenshots leaked, shows Microsoft Edge: It’s been a while since Microsoft released a new Windows 10 build for the Insiders. Last week, a speculation hinted that Microsoft may drop a build by week’s end, but it didn’t happen. But, it seems we may get to see a new build soon. Recently, some screenshots of Windows 10...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks: ...I first wrote about Whiteboard for Windows 10 back in May, when it was announced, noting that it provided two-way inking, intelligent ink conversion (shapes with accurate measurements and so on), real-time collaboration with remote users, and more. I suspect it will...