Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks

Discus and support Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since early November, when Microsoft announced that no other builds of Windows 10 would be released to users until early January, two different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 14, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

labeeman, Dec 14, 2014
  2. Edwin New Member

More It's a marketing game! I'm sure MS is pleased we're creating positive hype! *Wink

:)

Edwin, Dec 14, 2014
  3. Philip Yip Win User
    Does the Windows 10 upgrade last forever even if I format my PC or buy a new PC in the future?

There was a leak from NewEgg for the OEM System Builder pricing:

• $149.99 – Windows 10 Professional
    • $109.99 – Windows 10 Home
    Newegg just leaked the Windows 10 price and release date

Philip Yip, Dec 14, 2014
  4. BulldogXX Win User

so very upset about corrupted windows 10 and technicians are not calling back

"This is the worst customer service ever!"

That's nothing. Try AT&T customer service. On the other hand, don't bother.

If you want good customer service - with a computer or anything else - you have to pay for it. You were (un)fortunate enough to deal with Microsoft's hired third-party contractors who read from scripts and reference manuals.

If you're 100% certain that your copy of Windows is corrupted, the only thing you can do is re-install from scratch. If you're not 100% sure, show your computer to a professional - someone who actually knows about computers.

BulldogXX, Dec 14, 2014
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

If the product is OK why not.

My experience so far with Windows 10 has generally been positive although build 9979 did seem to regress slightly - especially as a VM.

I'm looking forward to trying 9901 -- OK it's from a torrent but usually these early builds don't contain malware -- it would soon be reported around the web if it did and you should in any case take the usual precautions when downloading torrents from "unofficial sites". Try it also first as a VM before committing to a REAL machine and remember it's unlikely to get any updates and features could be quite different to those in an "Official" build.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 14, 2014
  6. Edwin New Member
    Absolutely, we're creating excitement, (like a kid with a new toy!), and MS is smiling! *Smile

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks - Similar Threads - Microsoft “Not Upset”

2. Microsoft Photos does not work - file system error -2147219196

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Photos does not work - file system error -2147219196: Microsoft Photos stopped working and started giving the above error message in the last week or so. I have installed all the updates. I have searched on google and bing but nothing comes up for this error message. I can view and/or modify my pictures in other apps...
  3. Microsoft’s OneDrive desktop client for Windows 10 to get a big update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s OneDrive desktop client for Windows 10 to get a big update: Microsoft is preparing a new update for OneDrive desktop client on Windows 10. Earlier this week, senior OneDrive PM Stephen Rose highlighted some new features for OneDrive app and it’s arriving later this month with battery life improvements. Microsoft is also adding other...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud: I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Ultimate Word games and I have tried deleting the account associated with MUWG and I still cannot get the game to sync with the cloud. The Microsoft Solitaire game has no issues on my machine. Please help. Thanks....
  5. Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge: Edge opens and then crashes... over and over... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_wallet/microsoft-edge/9a4c84a6-0685-43d5-90b9-a87de9b87d41
  6. Win10P64b Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client : IpAddressNotAssigned

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10P64b Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client : IpAddressNotAssigned: Hi: I have HP Envy Desktop 16GB Memory, 3TB HD running win10p 64b 1803 (OS Build 17134.165). I have wireless and GB LAN Card. Currently I am using only GB LAN Card for communication. I have disabled Wireless connection (Completely off). My computer is connected fine and...
  7. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...
  8. Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also...

Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also...: My Great Grandfather purchased Foxit PhantomPDF Standard for me, from the Microsoft Store and installed it on my computer which is running Windows 10 Home 1803. He uses an older version of the same Standard program on his Windows 10 Pro 1803 computer and it allows him to...
  9. i am not recieving the verification codes to verify my microsoft accounts

i am not recieving the verification codes to verify my microsoft accounts: what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/i-am-not-recieving-the-verification-codes-to/42176708-b1dd-4cdf-b392-da4ff1d42bd2
  10. Microsoft Edge Not Seeing recent Web Site Updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Not Seeing recent Web Site Updates: I maintain sites using Dreamweaver/Filezilla. After loading updates to the site I cannot see any change using Edge but can see them using Firefox. The control panel on the web site also shows the files as having been updated. The updates do appear after a period of time but I...