Windows 10: Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks

Discus and support Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since early November, when Microsoft announced that no other builds of Windows 10 would be released to users until early January, two different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 14, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks

More

labeeman, Dec 14, 2014
  2. Edwin New Member

More It's a marketing game! I'm sure MS is pleased we're creating positive hype! *Wink

:)

Edwin, Dec 14, 2014
  3. Does the Windows 10 upgrade last forever even if I format my PC or buy a new PC in the future?

There was a leak from NewEgg for the OEM System Builder pricing:

• $149.99 – Windows 10 Professional
    • $109.99 – Windows 10 Home
    Newegg just leaked the Windows 10 price and release date

Philip Yip, Dec 14, 2014
  4. BulldogXX Win User

so very upset about corrupted windows 10 and technicians are not calling back

"This is the worst customer service ever!"

That's nothing. Try AT&T customer service. On the other hand, don't bother.

If you want good customer service - with a computer or anything else - you have to pay for it. You were (un)fortunate enough to deal with Microsoft's hired third-party contractors who read from scripts and reference manuals.

If you're 100% certain that your copy of Windows is corrupted, the only thing you can do is re-install from scratch. If you're not 100% sure, show your computer to a professional - someone who actually knows about computers.

BulldogXX, Dec 14, 2014
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

If the product is OK why not.

My experience so far with Windows 10 has generally been positive although build 9979 did seem to regress slightly - especially as a VM.

I'm looking forward to trying 9901 -- OK it's from a torrent but usually these early builds don't contain malware -- it would soon be reported around the web if it did and you should in any case take the usual precautions when downloading torrents from "unofficial sites". Try it also first as a VM before committing to a REAL machine and remember it's unlikely to get any updates and features could be quite different to those in an "Official" build.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 14, 2014
  6. Edwin New Member
    Absolutely, we're creating excitement, (like a kid with a new toy!), and MS is smiling! *Smile

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft “Not Upset” About Windows 10 Leaks - Similar Threads - Microsoft “Not Upset”

2. Any solutions?? im upset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any solutions?? im upset: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\100522-6593-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  3. i want to know about windows 11 leaked iso!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to know about windows 11 leaked iso!: is it safe to install windows 11 leaked iso? why suddenly someone publish it.Will microsoft take any step againt the person who leaked it or promoting leaked iso?...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse - Beyond upset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse - Beyond upset: What's crazy, is I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! I loved the ergonomic keyboard and mouse! What is awful about this product and why I will not recommend it is the dongle. The dongle is specific to your devices only so there's no replacement, but it also sticks out of the side of...
  5. Icon Cache seems upset about something

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon Cache seems upset about something: I'm having a bizarre issue with icons disappearing and displaying a "white page". I have deleted the icon cache multiple times and restarted explorer which seems to be a temporary fix. I have not done much more troubleshooting than that to see if there are certain behaviors...
  6. TOTALLY FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED AND UPSET WITH WINDOWS 10!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    TOTALLY FRUSTRATED, CONFUSED AND UPSET WITH WINDOWS 10!!!: I am beyond frustrated trying to use Windows 10. The user name, user code, security code, password for Microsoft Account, password for Local Account, pin, Windows account, Microsoft Account, Local Account, etc. etc. have me totally confused and very, very frustrated! All I...
  7. WU Appears To Be Upset...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WU Appears To Be Upset...: I have WU paused until 12/22/2020 via the pause button on the WU page. Now, whenever I launch Settings, There is a message across the top of the Home page that says WU needs attention. I have not done the October "B" update, so I guess that's what set it off. I haven't...
  8. Very upsetting Virus warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Very upsetting Virus warning: I just got a scammy virus warning. I don't really know how in the world I managed to step into this particular bag of doo doo, but I was using the Edge browser and I typed in the address for linkedin. I must have been off by a ltter because all of a sudden my computer made a...
  9. Upset with Windows 10 - Need to vent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upset with Windows 10 - Need to vent: Hi there, I just want to vent. As someone experienced with computers I have to say it took me 6 days of hard work to make my Windows 10 to startup and this is unacceptable. Even now I have disabled a lot of features to keep it from breaking. The store doesn't work, the...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks: ...I first wrote about Whiteboard for Windows 10 back in May, when it was announced, noting that it provided two-way inking, intelligent ink conversion (shapes with accurate measurements and so on), real-time collaboration with remote users, and more. I suspect it will...