Windows 10: Microsoft.Notes causing "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" ?

Discus and support Microsoft.Notes causing "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I was just browsing the internet when I got my first "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" error on a new Asus PN50 4800U. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SuperMandrill, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft.Notes causing "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" ?

/u/SuperMandrill, Oct 25, 2020

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 25, 2020
  3. your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart

Hi,

There are several factors that can cause you computer to restart to a blue screen and show the message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you". This could be caused by a recent
    update or drivers that need to be updated. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Aside from gaming, were there other instances that the error occurred?
    • Were there any recent changes made or updates that was installed on you computer prior to the issue occurring?
    • Also were there any error codes that showed up when you got the error message?

We look forward to you response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Microsoft.Notes causing "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" ?

PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEED TO RESTART. ERROR: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

Hi Musenge,

I suggest you to try startup repair using Windows 10.

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website
      and create Windows 10 installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer. (If you’re not seeing this screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to boot from media, and then try again.)
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. Select
      Advanced Options >Startup Repair.

I suggest you to run check disk provided by Isha Soni to fix the issue, by downloading Windows 10 to a USB.

PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM error, unable to boot Windows, extremely stuck.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Windows. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft.Notes causing "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" ?

1. Microsoft.Notes causing "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" ? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Notes causing

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. First, a venting exercise to no one in particular. Er, is Bill Gates around? =.=.=.=.=.=.=. START OF VENTING =.=.=.=.=.=.= I see hundreds of posts for this issue. Few seem to be marked as answered. I was...
  3. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I went to boot up my computer as always and saw I had an update at the bottom right. Updated my computer and when I restarted o started watching goodfellas on netflix. I don't think I had any apps open other than chrome and discord and after maybe 30 minutes of watching, my...
  4. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: Hello! Today as I tried to launch my Laptop Acer Predator Helios 300, Windows 10 occurred a problem. Initially it said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart” and then went through a diagnosing action and froze out at “Preparing Automatic Repair” black screen with...
  5. "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart..": I don't know why this happens to my pc frequently. I was reading a pdf and suddenly a blue colored screen with this above typing appears. It made me wait till it finished the restart. I have an online exam in the coming days and I am really worried that this could happen...
  6. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone got this windows 10 error of: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart it for you. If you call a support person, give them this info. Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN...
  7. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: So I have a lenovo z51-70 laptop 16 GB of ram and r9 m375 amd graphic card. So one day My laptop's fan was loud that was because it is scratching into something so when this happens usually I give it a weak slap on the keyboard or I open the cover from downside and randomly...
  8. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  9. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x00000000, 0x00000501, 0x00000500, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f1d94767-a34a-414f-a8b0-b616cc772393. 67425
  10. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": This is an intermittent problem, and never occurred with Windows 7. When I receive this error and reboot, my computer will usually not post. Repeatedly resetting the start button (about 50 to 100 times) will eventually allow the computer to boot, and all is well for a month...