Windows 10: microsoft notice, subscription expired activate required

Discus and support microsoft notice, subscription expired activate required in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Keep receiving notification my account subscription expired activation required. Key required. Trouble shooting indicates account upto date and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by stellopsky, Jun 1, 2019.

1. microsoft notice, subscription expired activate required

Keep receiving notification my account subscription expired activation required. Key required.

Trouble shooting indicates account upto date and active.

Notification continues popping up.

:)

stellopsky, Jun 1, 2019
  2. rupesh_19 Win User

music subscription expired

purchased lumia 720 with one year of subscription. However, it got expired in 6 months. Now what is next step.

rupesh_19, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Expiration Notice

On Startup, I keep receiving an Activation Expiration Notice... My copy of Win 10 was from the free upgrade from Win 7. I do not have a product key or any sort of activation code.

Will my Win10 expire ? That doesn't sound right ? How can I stop this notification from showing each startup ?

JamesDorwart, Jun 1, 2019
  4. FernNZ Win User

microsoft notice, subscription expired activate required

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

microsoft notice, subscription expired activate required

1. microsoft notice, subscription expired activate required - Similar Threads - microsoft notice subscription

2. When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?: Hi,I'd like to know if i purchase a Microsoft 365 from retail now, will it expire in 6 months time before activation ? I still have my microsoft 365 subscription until December 2023. If i buy a microsoft 365 now, can i activate it in december and subscription starts from...
  3. When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When subscription is activated and will it expire after purchase ?: Hi,I'd like to know if i purchase a Microsoft 365 from retail now, will it expire in 6 months time before activation ? I still have my microsoft 365 subscription until December 2023. If i buy a microsoft 365 now, can i activate it in december and subscription starts from...
  4. One Drive Subscription Expiring

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One Drive Subscription Expiring: I received an email from Microsoft saying the followingYour OneDrive +100 subscription will expire on Thursday, 4 November 2021. To avoid a possible interruption of your service, please renew your subscription by Thursday, 4 November 2021While I have OneDrive I have never...
  5. Subscription expired early

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subscription expired early: My subscription is due to be renewed on November 1, 2021. I received an email just last week, verifying this information. However, on October 1st, I received a message saying my subscription has expired and I've lost functionality in Word and Excel. Please explain to me why...
  6. Subscription expired early

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subscription expired early: My subscription is due to be renewed on November 1, 2021. I received an email just last week, verifying this information. However, on October 1st, I received a message saying my subscription has expired and I've lost functionality in Word and Excel. Please explain to me why...
  7. McAfee Subscription Expired

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee Subscription Expired: I don't have McAfee, nor do I want. Norton can with Comcast and have had since 2009. Getting notifications that McAfee is out of date or subscription has expired. What do I do.. [Original Title: McAfee]...
  8. how to cancel an Expired Subscription?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to cancel an Expired Subscription?: when Microsoft did the $1 for a month of the xbox game pass, i signed up using the funny enough the $1 i had in my account. the issue occurs when I have no currency in my xbox account or my secondary payment, which is through credit card. I don't want to pay for any more of...
  9. getting activate expires notice and can not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    getting activate expires notice and can not activate: I have reinstalled Windows 10 after being notified that my "license expires". I have activation in my settings but keep getting " activate " with nothing else happening when I press activation in the menu. This is very annoying as I have tried everything ?...
  10. windows license expire notice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows license expire notice: Hi since few days I am receiving an error about to expire my windows license.But this windows version should be lifetime license as this windows comes with my asus laptop,what is possible reason here or how can I solve it?...