Windows 10: Microsoft Notification message incorrect

Discus and support Microsoft Notification message incorrect in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello & thanks in advance, I am getting this notification message and I don't know what to do: "Microsoft account problem We need to fix your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by littleboots1, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft Notification message incorrect

Hello & thanks in advance,

I am getting this notification message and I don't know what to do:

"Microsoft account problem

We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings.

I've got Windows 10 & I've not been messing about in my laptop with software.

The only incident that occurred was recently it was returned to the manufacturer for a hardware repair & afterwards they did some checks on the software to make sure nothing had been damaged. They reported that all was inperfect working order.

When I got it home the above message started.

I'll tell you what I've done/not done thus far:-

I have not changed my password & my password works just fine,

I've not changed any software settings at all before this notification began appearing,

I have disconnected from the internet completely then reconnected.

I've turned off the laptop completely then restarted it,

I've turned off shared experience options.
    My laptop appears to work despite this notification.

I realise this question has already been asked but apart from a really long and complicated answer/suggestion I don't see any community members giving feedback that it helped. So I'm reluctant to follow that answer until someone can provide more informationor a simpler answer.

Also, does anyone know why this has happened?
    Please help me because it's very annoying.

Regards,

:)

littleboots1, Dec 28, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 28, 2019
  3. incorrect mail notification on the lock screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are receiving incorrect mail notification on the lock screen. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to incorrect sync issue or due to the corruptions in notification settings.

I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through

Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to turn off the notification and restart the computer and turn it on again and check if the issue persists.

• Type Settings on the search bar and open
      Settings and choose System.

• Select Notifications and action.

• At the right side, I suggest you to turn off the notifications from the app and lock screen.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 28, 2019
  4. bogmali Win User

Microsoft Notification message incorrect

Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Notification message incorrect

1. Microsoft Notification message incorrect - Similar Threads - Microsoft Notification message

2. Explorer.exe message "The Parameter is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe message "The Parameter is incorrect": Recently installed Windows 11. Using Edge. Now, everytime I log in I am greeted with the message Explorer.exe - The parameter is incorrect. To get rid of it you need to reply ok? I'm looking for a fix since I understand that Explorer is no longer supported....
  3. Explorer.exe message "The Parameter is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer.exe message "The Parameter is incorrect": Recently installed Windows 11. Using Edge. Now, everytime I log in I am greeted with the message Explorer.exe - The parameter is incorrect. To get rid of it you need to reply ok? I'm looking for a fix since I understand that Explorer is no longer supported....
  4. FALSE notification "Your password is incorrect"

FALSE notification "Your password is incorrect": For several months, when I start up my laptop or wake it from sleep, my first attempts at login receive this message: "Your password is incorrect. Try again." At first I assumed I was just mistyping, but that's not it. After 2-3 attempts, it finally accepts my password. How...
  5. Incorrect password message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incorrect password message: For several days now, I've gotten an 'Incorrect Password' message when unlocking my computer. This never used to happen and I know I'm slowly entering the correct password-caps lock is not on. I can't even click on OK after the error message because it's greyed out-the only...
  6. "embarcadero.desktoptoasts.cf4ADDBE" message notification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "embarcadero.desktoptoasts.cf4ADDBE" message notification: Hi, anyone know what's the meaning of that notification please? I was running TeraCopy (in verification mode) when it happened, moving 700gb to another external HDD, but I have no idea if it is related or something else. submitted by /u/BosskDaBossk [link] [comments]...
  7. Notification of password enterd incorrectly

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Notification of password enterd incorrectly: Why since last two days is the surface pro asking to enter a code A1B3 or similar when i switch on and states that i entered the incorrect password 3 times, i only just switched on?...
  8. Mail notifications are incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail notifications are incorrect: Just recently, I've noticed my mail app icon says I have 7 unread messages. I don't have any unread messages and have selected unread messages, tried removal from the task bar, clicked on my messages, etc. I can't get the notification to go away or decrease. submitted by...
  9. Incorrect notifications

Incorrect notifications: I use Microsoft Outlook, and have done for many years, but every day I receive notifications from Microsoft saying that I should update the credentials for each of my email accounts. However I have always received all my emails from all my accounts without problem. This has...
  10. Notifications of messages received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications of messages received: I always used to have a small orange icon on top of skype ikon with the number of messages received. Now it happens only occasionally. Most times there is no icon to show received messages. The only way I can find out if there are pending messages is to open skype....