Windows 10: Microsoft Notification

Discus and support Microsoft Notification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting a notifiications from Microsoft to update my account for security. I have done this at least twice now and I get another notification... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Holly1958, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Holly1958 Win User

Microsoft Notification

I keep getting a notifiications from Microsoft to update my account for security. I have done this at least twice now and I get another notification today. The last time I updated my account it said the update would go into effect Oct. 9. What is all this about????? I'm not updating any more. This is getting ridiculous. Sorry if this is not in the right place for comments but I see no other place to put it.

Holly

:)

Holly1958, Sep 12, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft Notification

Windows 10 Notification in Action Center

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able connected to internet?
    • Are you able to login to your Microsoft account automatically?

I suggest you to check if the Mail notifications are set to on in your system. Follow the steps provided below to set Mail notification on.

• In search box, type Notification.
    • Click on Notification & action settings.
    • Under show notification for these app.
    • Check if the Mail app notification is on.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Notification

1. Microsoft Notification - Similar Threads - Microsoft Notification

2. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...
  3. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...: why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using apps between devices. Manson - MSFT Replied to this question on October 18, 2023. I can not find the "Accounts > Email & accounts" shown in the response How do I fix this problem NOW?...
  4. Old Question: Why am I getting notification of microsoft account problem to continue using...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications: Hello, I'm not receiving any notifications from Microsoft Teams on my Windows 11 computer. I've checked my notification settings in Teams and made sure that they're enabled, but I still don't get any notifications for new messages or meetings. Is there a fix for this issue,...
  6. Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications

Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications: Hello, I'm not receiving any notifications from Microsoft Teams on my Windows 11 computer. I've checked my notification settings in Teams and made sure that they're enabled, but I still don't get any notifications for new messages or meetings. Is there a fix for this issue,...
  7. Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar" and locking it open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar" and locking it open?: Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar issue that has plagued users for years and years and years? Why does MSFT not reply to these posts? Why does MSFT just lock the posts and never comment on them. Where can we go to action on this really really...
  8. Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar" and locking it open?

Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar" and locking it open?: Why has Microsoft not fixed the "Notifications unhiding the taskbar issue that has plagued users for years and years and years? Why does MSFT not reply to these posts? Why does MSFT just lock the posts and never comment on them. Where can we go to action on this really really...
  9. Why dont I get notifications when someone replies to me on microsoft start news articles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why dont I get notifications when someone replies to me on microsoft start news articles?: How can I get notifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-get-notifications-when-someone-replies/bf6703dc-bac5-4b97-84c5-21a183b76fba
  10. Why dont I get notifications when someone replies to me on microsoft start news articles?

Why dont I get notifications when someone replies to me on microsoft start news articles?: How can I get notifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-get-notifications-when-someone-replies/bf6703dc-bac5-4b97-84c5-21a183b76fba