Windows 10: Microsoft now plans March Windows 10 Mobile rollout

Discus and support Microsoft now plans March Windows 10 Mobile rollout in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; February has come and gone without the highly anticipated Windows 10 Mobile upgrade for legacy Lumia handsets. In an email to partners, seen by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft now plans March Windows 10 Mobile rollout

Read more: Microsoft now plans March Windows 10 Mobile rollout | VentureBeat | Mobile | by Evan Blass

Brink, Mar 6, 2016
  2. ARC1020 Win User

I'm receiving this build (10.0.10586.164) in the UK today, on non-insider phones (630, 635, 640, 640XL).

They were all on Windows 10 Mobile, but not currently registered in the Insider Program, and were instead set to only receive 'Production' builds after 10586.107. So it seems 10586.164 is a production build.

ETA: Device Encryption is a bit temperamental if you turn it off and back on again though. The slider goes to 'On' for about 7 seconds, then switches itself back off. Eventually it stays on after numerous attempts (and by numerous I mean probably about 20 times including switching device on/off a couple of times), but not sure why.

:)

ARC1020, Mar 8, 2016
  3. XOLO WIN Q1000 FIRMWARE NOT AVAILABLE IN WINDOWS DEVICE RECOVERY TOOL ?

Hello microsoft community, i wanna draw your attention that recently i got upgraded to windows 10 mobile on my mobile device, but now i wanna rollout back to windows phone 8.1 but there is no firmware available on windows phone recovery tool so what i
    have to do now?

bhaveshsaini, Mar 8, 2016
  4. Mictateur Win User

Mictateur, Mar 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft now plans March Windows 10 Mobile rollout - Similar Threads - Microsoft plans March

2. Microsoft readies Windows 10 21H2 for public rollout

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft readies Windows 10 21H2 for public rollout: Microsoft has christened this year’s fall update as the Windows 10 version 21H2. At the moment, it’s only available for “seekers” in the Release Preview Channel and Beta Channel for unsupported Windows 11 PCs, meaning those who check for updates manually will be offered the...
  3. How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mobile Plans app in Windows 10 lets you connect to cellular data plan if you have a SIM inside your computer or laptop. It uses an embedded SIM (eSIM) in your PC. It also means if you are using a [...] This post How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows...
  4. Microsoft pauses Windows 10 version 1809 rollout

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pauses Windows 10 version 1809 rollout: Microsoft unveiled Windows 10 version 1809, the October 2018 Update for Windows 10 on October 2, 2018 officially. The company published updated tools to upgrade to a new version of Windows 10 and enabled the update on Windows Update as well but only for users and...
  5. Windows 10 October 2018 Update rollout now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update rollout now available: UDPATE: 10/9: Cumulative Update KB4464330 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.55 - Oct. 9 - Windows 10 Forums Grab more quiet time with the #Windows10 October 2018 Update. It’s available now and crafted to help you make the most of every moment. #MicrosoftEvent Known issues...
  6. Windows 10 October 2018 Update rollout now paused

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update rollout now paused: Grab more quiet time with the #Windows10 October 2018 Update. It’s available now and crafted to help you make the most of every moment. #MicrosoftEvent Known issues updating to Windows 10, version 1809 Symptom Workaround [ADDED 10/5] We have paused the rollout of the...
  7. Microsoft reveals a list of supported carriers for Mobile Plans app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals a list of supported carriers for Mobile Plans app on Windows 10: It’s quite obvious that Microsoft and its OEM partners would really need support from carriers around the world if they want the Always Connected Windows 10 PCs initiative to succeed this year. Microsoft is already betting big on Always Connected PCs, as it’s a breath of...
  8. Mobile plans app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile plans app: Don't use the mobile plans app but I notice it seems to frequently update on our PCs without increasing in version number. Anyone else see the same? Don't really understand the app and what it achieves, not sure it has any business being on a PC installation of Windows 10....
  9. Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17: Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17 After months of anticipation and a mix of official and internally-communicated delays, Microsoft’s long-awaited Windows 10 Mobile upgrade is on the eve of being deployed. Playing its cards incredibly close to the...
  10. Microsoft Mobile World Congress 2-5 March 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Mobile World Congress 2-5 March 2015: Hola, amigos! The Lumia Conversations team is going to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress (MWC), one of the largest techfests for the mobile-technology industry. Are you? If you’re going, remember to pop by the Microsoft stand in Hall 3. Alternatively, join us here on...