Windows 10: Microsoft now shipping HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset to customers VR-Holo

Discus and support Microsoft now shipping HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset to customers VR-Holo in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Redmond, Washington – The first time people don the new HoloLens 2 on their heads, the device automatically gets to know them: It measures everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft now shipping HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset to customers VR-Holo

Source: https://news.microsoft.com/innovatio...-to-customers/

:)

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mozilla Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2 VR-Holo

Source: Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2

See also: Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19 VR/Holo - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft HoloLens Emulator version 17763.134 released for download VR-Holo

Read more:

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
  4. z3r010 Win User

z3r010, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft now shipping HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset to customers VR-Holo - Similar Threads - Microsoft shipping HoloLens

2. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  3. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  4. Firefox Reality for HoloLens 2 now available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Reality for HoloLens 2 now available in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Mozilla's Mixed Reality team is excited to announce the first public release of Firefox Reality in the Microsoft store. We announced at Mobile World Congress 2019 that we were working with Microsoft to bring a mixed reality browser to the HoloLens 2 platform, and...
  5. Surfacebook 2 microsoft mixed reality stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surfacebook 2 microsoft mixed reality stuttering: This has been working great for almost 6 months now. I have a Samsung Odyssey plus and a 15" surface book 2 with nvidia GeForce 1060. All of a sudden when I move my head I get ghosting of images. When my head is steady, it looks great. What can be causing this and how...
  6. Mixed reality headset issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed reality headset issue: I have Lenovo mixed reality headset that I cannot connect to my PC. When I plug the USB cord in the 2.0 port, I receive a message saying to plug it into 3.0 port. When I plug it into the 3.0 , I get an error message about connecting my headset...
  7. New Microsoft Maquette prototyping tool for mixed reality VR

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Maquette prototyping tool for mixed reality VR: Microsoft is working on a new way to prototype ideas in VR. Microsoft Maquette is a mixed reality tool for creating immersive prototypes using a PC VR headset. Read more: Microsoft Maquette Beta Home Release notes: Release Notes Microsoft Maquette Beta 120684
  8. Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands: Microsoft outlines vision for mixed reality in the modern workplace and brings HoloLens to 29 new European markets as demand for mixed reality grows. Today, at Microsoft Future Decoded in London, over 15,000 IT and business decision makers came together to talk about...
  9. Windows Mixed Reality dev kits shipping this month

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Mixed Reality dev kits shipping this month: At Microsoft, we are building Windows 10 to be the most complete platform across the broadest range of mixed reality devices and experiences. We believe that mixed reality can empower new waves of creativity and should be affordable and attainable for everyone. As we...
  10. Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality: In December, a shuttle resupply mission successfully reached the International Space Station. Among the cargo were two Microsoft HoloLens devices for use as a part of NASA’s Sidekick project. The goal of Sidekick is to enable station crews with assistance when and where they...