Windows 10: Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

Discus and support Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; “Built for Windows 10” label added to the Windows Store [img] The latest update to the Windows Store universal app that was delivered a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

“Built for Windows 10” label added to the Windows Store

Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...e-500351.shtml

Cluster Head, Feb 13, 2016
  2. BunnyJ New Member

Now that might be a nice feature. Let's you sort out the apps that will only work with 10 from all of the rest.

But,, how many new apps will get this tag and what happens to all of the new apps??

:)

BunnyJ, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Apps not installing in the microsoft store that requires Dx 9

I am trying to install Instagram on my pc and I am unable to do so because of Dx 9 not being installed. I have installed direct x 9 by using the web installer and it still doesn't allow me to install dx 9 required apps. I am running the latest windows 10
    build Ver. 1709 (Fall Creators Update) (OS build 16299.309) and I am running the latest Microsoft store ver. (11802.1001.11.0) and my pc is up to date as of 9:14Pm CDT on 3/19/18. I've checked the other forms about this issue and they have lead to no answers,
    so hopefully I can get an answer This may sound stupid but could it be because my device is Incompatible with the app?

thanks, Ethan A.

ethan alexander, Feb 13, 2016
  4. Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

My Apps are not working!!!

Hey there,

I am using windows 10 pro. but my built in apps (music,movies & tv, store,xbox,EDGE) are not working.Before they were showing " this app cant start". But now they are showing" cant be open in built in administrator account,sign-in in another account and
    try again". but i want to run them on my admin account.....

And I am not able to create a new account because settings are not working properly.

plz plz help me

JayeshsharmaVH, Feb 13, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    That might be worth visiting the Store and check it out.

davidhk, Feb 13, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm headed right there. *Wink

And here's what I found..

BunnyJ, Feb 13, 2016
  7. Does the relate to the store update from a few days ago? Or has there been another store update today?

Scottyboy99, Feb 13, 2016
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

I would bet it came from the last update from a few days ago.

BunnyJ, Feb 13, 2016
  9. Cool, I thought it unlikely they'd do a store update on a Sunday. I like the weekend to at least be stress free from any updates to any devices lol.

Scottyboy99, Feb 13, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    I opened the Top Apps category.
    I stopped at WiFi Hotspot Pro.
    Found 16 of them.

davidhk, Feb 13, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    If anyone cares to start the list after WiFi Hotspot Pro, we can then combine the 2 lists for the members.
    Just a suggestion.

davidhk, Feb 14, 2016
  12. davidhk Win User
    Here is my list:

Netflix
    Hulu
    iheartRadio
    Fitbit
    Dropbox
    Weather Channel
    Pics Art - Photo Studio
    NFL on Windows
    Duolingo
    Xbox Avatars
    Fresh Paint
    Sticky Notes 8
    Flip Kart
    Movie Edit Touch
    Alarm Clock HD
    Audiobooks from Audible

davidhk, Feb 14, 2016
  13. Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

Adobe Photoshop Express

hTconeM9user, Feb 14, 2016
  14. davidhk Win User
    Adobe Photoshop Express is NOT listed as Built for Windows 10.

davidhk, Feb 14, 2016
  15. Alphamale Win User
    Not bad.

Alphamale, Feb 14, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

1. Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Shows Apps

2. Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing: i have a problem where the Microsoft store apps like whatsapp and Microsoft settings doesn't show icon like this i tried reinstalling nothing workedalso i tried creating a new user and it showed icons there but i want them shown in main user account...
  3. Microsoft store apps not showing in apps and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps not showing in apps and features: Hello everyone, I'm Limon and I want to ask why my microsoft store app doesn't appear in apps and features I've tried resetting some apps via the search box but when I click on app settings settings it crashes and I'm trying to go back to Windows 10 to get everything back to...
  4. Microsoft store apps not showing in apps and features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store apps not showing in apps and features: Hello everyone, I'm Limon and I want to ask why my microsoft store app doesn't appear in apps and features I've tried resetting some apps via the search box but when I click on app settings settings it crashes and I'm trying to go back to Windows 10 to get everything back to...
  5. Microsoft Apps including Microsoft Store is not showing

Microsoft Apps including Microsoft Store is not showing: I Reset my Windows 10 but i choose the Keep my Files Option then after it resets Microsoft Apps is not showing idk what am gonna do can anyone help me fix this...
  6. Win 10 Microsoft App Store Missing

Win 10 Microsoft App Store Missing: Hi, I'm having a huge issue with a clients laptop and none of the forums , YouTube tutorials or Microsoft support has been able to help me with this problem . The Microsoft store App has completely disappeared from they're Laptop , other Microsoft store apps are still there...
  7. not all Win. 10 apps are showing up in the Windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not all Win. 10 apps are showing up in the Windows store: hey there: I faced an issue where going to the Microsoft store, I found that not all Windows 10 apps are showing up. I tried many steps, including resetting the store, but no help. I figured out a way to fix the issue. Reset the apps. Then, after going back to the store, I...
  8. Built in apps and Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Built in apps and Microsoft store: Hello, i recently bought a new laptop, a lenovo legion Y7000, the first thing i did was updating windows to the latest version, after that i tried to open the Microsoft store, but it didn't launch, i also tried the built in apps and none of them launched...
  9. Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.

Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.: I can't create a new folder in Microsoft 10 built-in mail app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-10-built-in-mail-app/ecb93451-0c6c-4136-8e33-89c48dc71cd1
  10. Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store: A few months ago, during Build 2016, we announced the Desktop Bridge, enabling developers to bring their existing desktop apps and games over to the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) by converting their app or game with the Desktop App Converter and then enhancing and...