Windows 10: Microsoft offers fix for HP Windows 10 devices getting blue screen error

Discus and support Microsoft offers fix for HP Windows 10 devices getting blue screen error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Microsoft confirmed that HP keyboard driver (version 11.0.3.1) with compatibility issues on Windows 10 versions 1803 and 1809 was recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 12, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft offers fix for HP Windows 10 devices getting blue screen error

Today, Microsoft confirmed that HP keyboard driver (version 11.0.3.1) with compatibility issues on Windows 10 versions 1803 and 1809 was recently pushed out to some HP devices and it resulted in a blue screen error.

Microsoft has already pulled the driver from Windows Update and if you own HP computers, you will not receive the keyboard driver anymore. Microsoft is also rolling out Windows 10 KB4468304 that would remove the incompatible driver from devices with a pending reboot.

HP is also aware of the issue and the company is working on this issue. In the support document, Microsoft explains that HP keyboard driver (version 11.0.3.1) has a known incompatibility with certain HP devices and it may result in a blue screen error: WDF_VIOLATION.

Microsoft offers fix for HP Windows 10 devices getting blue screen error HP-BSOD.jpg

“In working with HP, Microsoft has identified an HP driver with known incompatibility with certain HP devices on Windows 10 versions 1803 and 1809. On October 11, Microsoft removed the driver from Windows Update to reduce the number of devices affected. Additionally, we have released KB 4468304 to remove the incompatible driver from devices pending reboot. HP is actively working on this issue,” Microsoft explains.

The post Microsoft offers fix for HP Windows 10 devices getting blue screen error appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 12, 2018

2. blue screen error

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Microsoft offers fix for HP Windows 10 devices getting blue screen error

Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft offers fix for HP Windows 10 devices getting blue screen error

1. Microsoft offers fix for HP Windows 10 devices getting blue screen error - Similar Threads - Microsoft offers fix

2. Is Microsoft going to offer a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft going to offer a fix?: I have a desktop PC with an Asus motherboard. The latest Windows 10 update has stuffed up the drivers and my PC can no longer boot up. It just keeps going to a blue screen trying to fix itself....
  3. Is Microsoft going to offer a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft going to offer a fix?: I have a desktop PC with an Asus motherboard. The latest Windows 10 update has stuffed up the drivers and my PC can no longer boot up. It just keeps going to a blue screen trying to fix itself....
  4. Is Microsoft going to offer a fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fix aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error after you upgrade to Windows 10 […] This article Fix aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Fix Sdbus.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Sdbus.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The sdbus.sys file is located in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers, and it contains the code required to […] This article Fix Sdbus.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Getting blue screen error in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting blue screen error in windows 10: I am facing blue screen errors from many days and blue screen error is dpc watchdog violation in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-blue-screen-error-in-windows-10/463dc8c4-c970-4d58-99db-16f5af41c54d
  8. Getting blue screen error in windows 10

Getting blue screen error in windows 10: I am getting blue screen error in windows 10 invalid_process_attach_attempt help me to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-blue-screen-error-in-windows-10/405c2c64-0f2d-4d5e-8744-bc6d51064aac
  9. hp pavilion blue screen error

hp pavilion blue screen error: Hi Team, we have some HP-Pavilion laptops over which windows OS installed. It is throwing blue screen error for every now and then. kindly help us on this issue get it resolved. We are uploading MEMORY dump file in compressed file and please do postmortem and let us know....
  10. Fix rtwlane.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix rtwlane.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] While we are discussing the Blue Screen of Death errors, one of them is system file system file labeled as rtwlane.sys. This comes under the category of DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL stop errors. This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to [...] This post...